Viewing 10 posts - 1 through 10 (of 10 total)
  • do your bikes come first? (cheese content)
  • spchantler
    Free Member

so, having just opened a nice out of date shropshire blue and a merlot, i think cheese is actually better than bikes. have i got this wrong? do other forum users like other things better than their bikes? (partners and children excluded, of course)

mbydmt
    Free Member

Maybe a Stichelton, maybe even a Colston Bassett, not a Shropshire blue though, mind you least it’s blue 😉

ononeorange

Cheese tends to make a mess of the chain, somehow. All greasy gunky bits. I guess that means I prefer my bikes.

scaredypants

I like that aerosol cheese, and primula in tubes even more (that and some TUC biscuits might just sway me)

Kuco

Bike first, preferably a days biking in the Alps followed by a nice Tartiflette.

somafunk

I like my VW’s just as much as i like my bikes, sometimes we drop out of touch for a while, even fall-out over some minor difficulties for months…….years, but like a true friendship it is very easy to pick back up where you left off.

singlespeedstu

somafunk.

Just realised who you are.
    Hope your keeping well mate and nice to see you back.

somafunk

Damn…..found out already….and there was me gonna skulk for a while till i sussed out who’s who.

Allo Stu, hope amanda and yourself are fit n’ well, I’m in the process of building a new do-it-all bike using a cove hummer frame as a base…the mourning period for my soulcraft has come to an end so it’s time to get back on the bike and get fit after 4ys off….it’s gonna hurt real bad ain’t it?….whimper….. 😥

I’ll make an appearance somewhere next year i imagine, iI’ll need a good 6 months whisky drinking practice to be able to hold my own wi you’s lot, not that fussed bout the cycling really – tends to get in the way of a guid night out, but then again so do unfinished benches.

singlespeedstu

We should be up your way again sometime before the years out.
    Be good to get together for a few drinks and maybe even a ride. 😆

Funny i was talking to Jase about you on saturdays ride and you turn up on here. 8)

blacks
    Free Member

No but none can touch it

Viewing 10 posts - 1 through 10 (of 10 total)

The topic ‘do your bikes come first? (cheese content)’ is closed to new replies.