Viewing 11 posts - 1 through 11 (of 11 total)
  • do you live with a serial talk typist ……
  • trail_rat
    Free Member

when typing the missus must say it outloud – why – it beats me.

but i just have to leave the room. – this is why we have a spare room with a desk, chair (she does alot of work at home)- even a computer all infront of a window with a nice view – its lonely in there though apparently ……. more lonely than sitting in our living room on your own.

its just a small fault though – could be a serial bitch – which she isnt

i guess its less irritating than me though with piles of bike bits all over 😉

RealMan
    Free Member

Do her lips move when she’s reading?

scaredypants

I don’t talk, but I’M a hunt & peck typist and that seems to be enough to terrify/irritate the proper typists in my office – seems I sometimes hit the keys quite hard when I’m lucky enough to find the right one 🙂

emsz
    Free Member

Do her lips move when she’s reading?

Ha ha mine does. She sometimes traces along the line with her finger as well. Mind you, she gets excited by maths, so she’s already a bit weird. LOL.

trail_rat
    Free Member

why realman are you thinking the same as me – silence is silver 😉

hels
    Free Member

(“could be a serial bitch” – what, you mean you just grabbed a woman and hoped she was nice ?)

Sounds like sub-vocalizing for the 21st century.

trail_rat
    Free Member

seen to many of my mates missus’s turn nasty soon as they moved in – that would be worse ….

mines on the other hand talk typing is a minor flaw in the grand scheme of things 😀 – an irritation if you must

jojoA1
    Free Member

Tread carefully Mr. I can link her to this thread on FB… 😉

emsz
    Free Member

seen to many of my mates missus’s turn nasty soon as they moved in

maybe they released they’d been grabbed by the wrong bloke!

trail_rat
    Free Member

ive been through the house just now – her lips dont move she has no idea she had no idea she was doing it haha

– i didnt realise it was an actual thing – i thought she was just annoying me 🙁

trail_rat
    Free Member

maybe – some of them are twits

Viewing 11 posts - 1 through 11 (of 11 total)

The topic ‘do you live with a serial talk typist ……’ is closed to new replies.