Viewing 40 posts - 1 through 40 (of 103 total)
  • Disgusting animal cruelty
  • gobuchul
    Free Member

Dog buried alive with nail thorough head

I mean WTAF?

What thought process leads to this?

I need to get rid of my dog, I’m sick of the little shit.

I could take it a rescue centre. Too much hard work.

I will take it to somewhere and just let it go. Too much hard work.

I know, the best solution is to take it to the woods, with a mate to help, I will hammer a 6″ nail though it’s head and then bury it without making sure my DIY euthanasia method has worked.

Not only is it obviously an incredibly cruel act, it also seems to have taken a lot more time and effort than the other options. 😈

Toddboy
    Free Member

Makes you wonder what else the sick ba$tards are capable of doing

mrhoppy

Guy I know found 20 strangled ducks dumped in the sea off Anglesey the other week. There are some really sick ****.

Onzadog
    Free Member

n0b0dy0ftheg0at
    Free Member

Sickening, poor dog. 🙁

kayak23

Doesn’t surprise me sadly.
    Humans eh?….

rocketman
    Free Member

Saw a scally kill a cygnet with a whip in the park in front of some mums and kids so me and another bloke head/armlocked the sick fecker and marched him to the police station round the corner

He was p***sed up/high and got abusive with the desk sergeant so some more coppers turned up and threw him down some stairs took him away.

Anyway he must’ve had previous it was in the papers he went down and I got a letter of commendation from the chief constable

Cruelty to animals is just the worst thing

somouk
    Free Member

Sick people. I hope someone finds out who they were and karma pays a visit.

Wookster

Bas###ds.

edlong
    Free Member

Just to add a note of pointless pedantry re. your thread title – I find it hard to envisage any animal cruelty not being disgusting.

zinaru
    Free Member

like everyone, I was totally dismayed by the absolutely disgusting treatment for this dog. however, I’m also a campaigner for many animal charities (as well as a mountain biker) and it’s not that different from the way many cows, pigs, sheep, rabbits, ducks or chickens are treated every single day.

its all so wrong.

hammyuk
    Free Member

It won’t be karma catching up with them hopefully….,

TimothyD
    Free Member

Even if you’re thinking killing a dog is okay ( a different area/topic I guess ) there’s much kinder or less cruel ways of doing that.

The trauma for the dog doesn’t bear thinking about.

PeterPoddy
    Free Member

I’m not a violent man. Hate it. But 2 things get to me, cruelty to animals and cruelty to children. I honestly don’t think I could restrain myself if I found a ‘person’ doing that to a dog. I could just batter them senseless, there is no excuse, nothing, not ever. I’m honestly choked up right now, I couldn’t read the article entirely.

RIP little dog 🙁

Ming the Merciless
    Free Member

Scum, absolute scum.

irc

In a previous job I took a phone call reporting a local youth had taped a hamster to a rocket then sent it skywards. Other locals had similar views on animal cruelty to those on this thread. As it was put at court

one officer told the court that the public’s response in helping catch the culprits was “better than a recent murder inquiry”.

Somewhat surprised the court didn’t pass a custodial sentence. Community service order made.

http://news.bbc.co.uk/1/hi/scotland/glasgow_and_west/7220753.stm

http://news.bbc.co.uk/1/hi/scotland/glasgow_and_west/7279355.stm

Junkyard
    Free Member

Cruelty to animals is just the worst thing

Unless you are about to eat it

Frankenstein
    Free Member

Maybe the dog was dead before?

And then somebody stupidity put a nail in the dead dog?

Gross though.

centralscrutinizer
    Free Member

Maybe the dog was dead before?

And then somebody stupidity put a nail in the dead dog?

Gross though.

The dog was still alive when it was found by a couple of people out for a walk in the woods.

esselgruntfuttock
    Free Member

Unless you are about to eat it

Can you eat Fox?

Animal cruelty really really pisses me off. I’m not a vegetarian but I really do object give a shit when animals are killed for fun/no reason etc.

Don’t get me going about Fox hunting with dogs. Anyone who kills or is cruel to an animal for self gratification only has psychopathic tendancies.

Junkyard
    Free Member

Agreed however it is odd i can drop a live lobster into boiling water and eat it, legally and no one bats an eyelid, but i would be a monster if i did it to a kitten

esselgruntfuttock
    Free Member

Agreed however it is odd i can drop a live lobster into boiling water

Then your’e doing it wrong.

PJ266
    Free Member

Agreed however it is odd i can drop a live lobster into boiling water and eat it, legally and no one bats an eyelid, but i would be a monster if i did it to a kitten

100% agreed. Something that should be thought about more often.

esselgruntfuttock
    Free Member

What would you eat boiled kitten with?

ThePilot
    Free Member

I think I could kill whoever did that. I mean if there were no consequences. I really think I could. It would certainly make the world a better place. I’d like to try at least.
    I’m sat on the sofa next to a ‘terrier type’ now. I just can’t imagine how anybody could do such a thing.

CountZero

In a previous job I took a phone call reporting a local youth had taped a hamster to a rocket then sent it skywards. Other locals had similar views on animal cruelty to those on this thread.

As punishment, there’s something one could do with a large rocket, with or without lubricant, before lighting the blue touch-paper, that might be seen as a deterrent…
    Not that I’m condoning such action against such people, you understand.

Junkyard
    Free Member

deliberately missing the point sauce?

esselgruntfuttock
    Free Member

Sauce or source? No idea what sauce you’d have with boiled kitten!

I would only want to physically torture & kill to death someone who boiled a kitten.
    Lobsters & crabs on the other hand…..

BillMC

Each week I walk past homeless and fugged up people on the streets (usually manchester but currently Liverpool) and loads more who are struggling to keep a roof and some people here profess their humanity through a concern for small creatures. It’s very safe and virtuous but I guess there’s a feel good factorand no danger you’ll upset anyone (nor change anything).

centralscrutinizer
    Free Member

I’m concerned for homeless people, it doesn’t mean I can’t be disgusted by someone who hammers a nail into a dogs head.

esselgruntfuttock
    Free Member

I know where your’e coming from Bill & I have sympathy for both people & animals. I know of lots of prisoners who are being released to ‘No Fixed Abode’ & (sometimes) I really do feel for them ( Ive actually offered a lad a tent!) Animals can’t speak out for themselves at all though & being deliberately cruel to them is, to me, absolutely disgusting.

davidtaylforth
    Free Member

Meat is murder. So many hypocrites on here.

davidtaylforth
    Free Member

Unwatchable

[video]https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=9KEjQ4OnEAU[/video]

[video]https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=jhBWDzkqEPY[/video]

rmacattack
    Free Member

i think the point in the videos is mass produced, convenience food is cruel. only because life is cruel because we have no time to rear and slaughter like way back, because of work life for money , for things like this laptop im using.

abot 60 % of my meat is local butcher. thats maybe on a good week cause of my salary.

PeterPoddy
    Free Member

Meat is murder.

Thank for you opinion. But that’s all it is. Your opinion.

esselgruntfuttock
    Free Member

Anyway, as usual, the topic’s veering off. What would you do with a person who did that to an animal?
    Me, I’d do the same to them. No issues, does that make me the same as them?

jimjam
    Free Member

Bread is murder too (or suicide at least)

[video]https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=4Qraj5zzO9Y[/video]

esselgruntfuttock

What would you do with a person who did that to an animal?

They haven’t done anything to me or my family so I’d probably just report them.

Me, I’d do the same to them. No issues, does that make me the same as them?

If you had their upbringing, or their parents, would you be any different from them? I’d say that act, the way it was carried out and executed hints at either a mind that’s not fully formed or is in some way broken.

chrishc777
    Free Member

PeterPoddy you are absolutely right, it’s only his opinion.

However watch those videos and tell me what you see is right and that you are happy for it to continue

CaptainFlashheart
    Free Member

that you are happy for it to continue

I’m not happy for intensive factory farming and slaughter like that to continue. I’d also like to see an end to Halal slaughter on the same grounds. Animals deserve better.

However the steak I had from the village butcher earlier was utterly delicious. Meat from a farm a little way over the hill, raised in glorious green fields, slaughtered locally, butchered by the aforementioned butcher.

Eating meat doesn’t have to be cruel. Besides, happier animals are tastier animals.

chrishc777
    Free Member

Captainflashheart, definitely true. It’s the cruelty that is so wrong, more so than the actual killing

Viewing 40 posts - 1 through 40 (of 103 total)

The topic ‘Disgusting animal cruelty’ is closed to new replies.