Viewing 10 posts - 1 through 10 (of 10 total)
  • Discuss – discuss
  • aracer
    Free Member

It's a discussion forum – what else would you do in response to something posted? If you don't want it discussed, you wouldn't post it here.

stumpy01

here here…..the threads that begin "x y z – discuss" do leave me not wanting to discuss or even look at. Especially if there is nothing in there to get you started – just the title.

CaptainFlashheart
    Free Member

I blame Rudeboy.

simonfbarnes
    Free Member

you're supposed to throw them…

Drac

Same as those that feel the need to point out it's a rant.

stumpy01

ha ha…..very amusing sfb

WorldClassAccident
    Free Member

Anyone mentioned the Big Bike Bash yet?

sofatester
    Free Member

No. Whats that about? 😉

BigDummy
    Free Member

Another thing that goes with the territory is people saying "but that's just your opinion". Yes, it is indeed my opinion. I have (as the case may be) based it on a full knowledge of the subject in question and a considered judgement, or a vicious knee-jerk response to the fact that I don't like your chubby little face and piggy eyes. Either way, of course it's an opinion, it's not a scientifically verifiable fact. It's still better-informed, cleverer and just better than yours, fatty, which is the still-born womb-dump of your blinding ignorance and muddled cud-chewing thoughts. So don't tell me that my opinion is an opinion like that somehow clinches the argument, tell me why my opinion is not the best opinion to have or shut your piggy little gob. 🙂

simonfbarnes
    Free Member

sez you :o)

Viewing 10 posts - 1 through 10 (of 10 total)

The topic ‘Discuss – discuss’ is closed to new replies.