Viewing 23 posts - 41 through 63 (of 63 total)
  • Dirt 100
  • LoCo
    Free Member

Just turned up noteable absences no Bronson & no Fox products at all..

kimbers

well jonseys been slagging off the 34s for a while and he didnt like the 40s either

Bronson too firm a ride? and running fox stuf, but he does like the vpp intense though

mindmap3
    Free Member

Are there any 26 inch products in there? I’d be maazed if there are, the way Jonesy has been banging the big wheel drum (even claiming that the big DH teams are behind the curve due to many still running 26ers).

What about Cane Creek shocks? He seems to have fallen out of love with them a bit.

LoCo
    Free Member

CCDB air in there, Ohlins coil shock off teh Demo 8 too. and monarch plus :-/

kimbers

loco do u rate the monarch plus?

LoCo
    Free Member

They work nicely, need regualr air sleeve services though as seals not as good as fox air shocks.

sharkattack

Just arrived and weirdly there’s a Nelson Mandela quote that’s been appropriated by a certain advertiser.

chakaping
    Free Member

Just had a browse.

Many items predicted correctly by the STW massive. Round of applause.

sharkattack

I really like the look of that new Mega AM. But I could have the Orange Five on the next page with a near identical spec for only £1000 more.

Hmmmmm……

chestrockwell

Many items predicted correctly by the STW massive. Round of applause.

Since what was mentioned on here is what the site and the mags have been banging on about for ages and is largely seen as the industry standard it’d hardly suprising.

It’s like predicting you’ll see a horse at a horse race.

gaz552
    Free Member

Think I might try and pick up a copy of this to give it a browse over christmas.

chakaping
    Free Member

Since what was mentioned on here is what the site and the mags have been banging on about for ages and is largely seen as the industry standard it’d hardly suprising.

It’s like predicting you’ll see a horse at a horse race.

’twas all tongue-in-cheek.

You don’t need to be Sherlock Holmes etc.

Northwind

The fun is in secondguessing the predictable answers, rather than being some sort of seer of quality. Still, surprised no RP23.

kimbers

My new monarch rt is better than my (old) rp23

Well it was until the lockout failed

chestrockwell

’twas all tongue-in-cheek.

You don’t need to be Sherlock Holmes etc.

I just have been having a slow day to miss that. 😳

Northwind

Really surprised how few 29ers actually- they say 29ers make more sense than 650b and 26ers nost of the time then recommend only I think 4 29ers.

kimbers

I wonder if either Jonesy’s 29er honeymoon period is over or is it just that manufacturers have made an effort with the latest 650b bikes

Northwind

Ah, just spotted another 2. Verdict seems to be more or less that there’s more competition for 650b whereas there’s a smaller number of clear winners for 29 (also, no doubt 650b is just newer and more interesting)

Northwind

Also, the comment on the 322 that Orange shelved it because “it’s been around for a while” is bewildering, no? It’s only 2 years old, the 224/Evo was in production for about a century!

chakaping
    Free Member

I thought that too. I guess they couldn’t put “nobody was buying it”?

chestrockwell

They’re wrong either way as it’s back on the Orange website as a frame only option so not shelved.

luke1688

Have you lot all got subscribers copies? I can’t find it in the shops?

simonjj
    Free Member

It’s now available on Apple Newstand.

Viewing 23 posts - 41 through 63 (of 63 total)

The topic ‘Dirt 100’ is closed to new replies.