Viewing 3 posts - 1 through 3 (of 3 total)
  • dilemma
  • peachos
    Free Member

ok, so about a year and a half ago i came back to the UK after travelling for 2 years around Asia & Australia/New Zealand. when i got back it was supposed to be a temporary thing – save some cash, pay some debts – and then head off again. so i applied for a working holiday visa for Canada.

in that time i have totally fallen back in love with our great sport (used to ride loads years ago) and thus have not saved any money and have in fact ended up owing more to monsieur barclaycard. i really enjoy living here at the moment – i’m riding with a great club and have made loads of new mates through mtb, and i’m also seeing lots of UK places i’ve never been to before.

was going to try and defer the visa until next year but turns out that i cant so i have to decide whether to:

a) write off going this year and try and get my money back, with the risk of not being able to get another visa next year – my last year of eligibility being 29 later in the year. carry on enjoying the british isles.

b) save for the next few months, pay the credit cards off and go to canada with very little money but with my snowboard and bike. look forward to a great year of riding (snow & dirt) but be really skint.

c) grow up, get a proper job, a long term girlfriend, a mortgage… 😯 but still ride every possible opportunity 😀

What Would STW Do…?

rOcKeTdOg

i’d go to canada when you can afford it, they do ride bikes there too 😉

CaptainFlashheart
    Free Member

Napalm.

Viewing 3 posts - 1 through 3 (of 3 total)

The topic ‘dilemma’ is closed to new replies.