Viewing 20 posts - 1 through 20 (of 20 total)
  • Dexter…
  • warton
    Free Member

What’s it like? worth watching?

I love the Wire, Breaking Bad and Eastbound and Down, will I like Dexter?

Sqwubbsy
    Free Member

I’ve not read the books but my wife has but we both love the TV series. I’ve borrowed a friends box sets of Dexter and had a few late nights watching “just one more” before bed.

headfirst
    Free Member

Dexter is, and I rarely use this phrase, completely awesome!

Over 5 series (series 6 is on FX but I missed the beginning so am waiting for the dvds to come out) it has kept me gripped more than the Wire or breaking bad (just started series 3). The end of series 4 is an absolute blinder.

It’s up there with BSG for me! 🙂

binners

You will indeed. We’re half way through the second series and it’s quality!!! It Definitely possesses the “well…. . It’s midnight, we’ve watched 3 episodes already. Fancy another?” quality

unklehomered
    Free Member

Books are hilarious. Series is good, but somewhat sanitised…

toby1

You won’t regret watching it if you have a darkened sense of humour. Michael C Hall embodies everything a regular guy who just so happens to be a serial killer should.

The series with the dodgy English lass in is the only weak one in my opinion.

headfirst
    Free Member

series with the dodgy English lass in is the only weak one

I agree, although this was somewhat mitigated by her getting her baps out on a fairly regular basis…

nols
    Free Member

All the series’ are awesome and getting the box sets is a fantastic way to avoid the usual rubbish on tv. Current one on FX is ok…

Love how it makes me want him to get away with it, even though he’s a killer. Nicely twisted.

Stoatsbrother
    Free Member

It’s brilliant …

warton
    Free Member

I’m in!

Will download tonight. Cheers

dirtygirlonabike
    Free Member

Just finished season 5. Think 3 and 4 were my favourites. 5 was a bit disappointing.

Definitely possesses the “well…. . It’s midnight, we’ve watched 3 episodes already. Fancy another?” quality

+1!

Tracey

Watched every episode

oliverd1981
    Free Member

watched the first series and I thought it was utter tosh, just for balance.

slimjim78
    Free Member

I thought we were talking about Press Gang

GrumpyDave
    Free Member

It is absolutely superb. And easily into the a well lets watch just another one before we go to bed

_tom_
    Free Member

I like it but thought some of the seasons were a bit crap. 1, 4 and 6 are the best imo.

MrNutt
    Free Member

a well lets watch just another one before we go to bed

same here

saleem
    Free Member

Amazon were selling seasons 1-5 got £37 last week

Pigface
    Free Member

Just watched the series with John Lithgow it is getting close to jumping the shark, best character has to be Vince some brilliant lines.

Still good value

schbeemb
    Free Member

It’s brilliant; maybe it’ll provide somebody with inspiration for a real life Dexter… somebody to give real justice the murderers out there.!!

Viewing 20 posts - 1 through 20 (of 20 total)

The topic ‘Dexter…’ is closed to new replies.