Viewing 5 posts - 1 through 5 (of 5 total)
  • deux alpes singletrack
  • nobbyq
    Free Member

hi is there any good natural stuff there or is it more man made DH , been to les arcs but mates want to go here this year ? thx

18BikesMatt
    Free Member

I can’t help with an answer as I’ve only skied there but would be interested in what other people say. A mate owns a bar in the resort (JukeBoxx) so I might head out one summer to ride instead of ski assuming it’s any good. I’ve seen a couple of videos and you can see evidence of the trails even when it’s covered in snow but it doesn’t give much of an idea.

Marko

Mostly man made, but lots of it to suit all styles.The descent to Venosc is a classic, but they’ve sort of screwed it a bit with a makeover.
    There is/was a cracking black descent back to town that was more technical/steep rather than gappy/jumpy.

If you can find the Mountain of Hell qualifier, that is more natural though.

It’s only about 45 minutes to Alp D’huez, so you can ride there as well.

Hth
    Marko

extremenik
    Free Member

Hi guys,

There is, you can ride from the back of La Fee down to Cuculet, or off the back of the Vallee Blanche down to the valley below, but you would need to get the bus back for the Latter.

I got bored doing the bike park stuff(been many times before)and last year I started exloring most marked walking trails are ok, but you do get a few odd looks.

Ews went from the top restaurant on the Vallee Blanche along the spine and down the walking trail and a bit of off piste, cutting across the valley and down the walking trail behind the Enviromental lake, to Mont de Lans.
    t
    I found a nice route from Vallee Blanche lift station, down pass the riding stables and coming out at the bottom of Mont de Lans.

chakaping
    Free Member

Thought about staying in alp d’huez and visiting 2alpes for a day or two?

Adh has the mega tracks, some decent dh and marked enduro routes which are quite singletracky.

Viewing 5 posts - 1 through 5 (of 5 total)

The topic ‘deux alpes singletrack’ is closed to new replies.