Viewing 13 posts - 1 through 13 (of 13 total)
  • Designers in the house … 4 page layout template
  • paulmgreen
    Free Member

Do we have any designers in the house?

I am just in process of starting a new business and am very time short …. I’d like a leaflet template design creating in Adobe InDesign…. A3 folded to A4

I know in my mind roughly what I would like … Is there anyone. Here who could do me a template quickly …. I.e for end of week ?

Obviously not expecting it for nothing !

johndoh
    Free Member

Ohhhh god, here we go…

paulmgreen
    Free Member

Why?

rascal
    Free Member

You want an A3 folded in half to make a 4pp A4?
    So front and back pages with a double page spread?
    You have all the content…headlines, body copy, hr-res images, any logos etc?
    Template suggests something will be created and re-populated with new content on a regular basis rather than a one-off design…

paulmgreen
    Free Member

Yes… Update it myself once created and change pics and wording every couple of months 4-5 images front cover (mainly images with a logo ). Text and 5-6 images to centre spread …. Bit of text and image / logo to rear cover

It’s a profile leaflet … But want to use different images every couple of months to update with images of jobs I do for clients

rascal
    Free Member

Sorry paul…no way I’ll be able to get it done for the end of the week.
    Plenty of other designers on here lurking in the shadows…hopefully one of them can help you out.
    Just out of interest, what is it you do?

paulmgreen
    Free Member

Office furniture ….so want to use regular new images of a variety of jobs …. Lots of nice colour and stylish images

bruneep

maybe this guy can help.

td75
    Free Member

I can help you out if no one else has come forward. My email is in my profile if you want to send me a better idea of what your after tomorrow.

Three_Fish
    Free Member

…if you want to send me a better idea of what your after tomorrow.

Don’t forget to have somebody check ur grammar.

jiseppy
    Free Member

Happy to help. Email is in profile.

Cheers,
    Joe

johndoh
    Free Member

Why?

There is normally an influx of ‘Designer v Client’ type videos posted up when anyone asks for anything like this doing.

Out of curiosity though – why does it have to be in InDesign? Is this because you have a copy? If so, why not just Google around for some nice template designs and use one of those?

jiseppy
    Free Member

In my experience, johndoh, those types of videos are posted when someone has asked for some graphic design work and has no intention of paying for it. That is not what the OP has done here.

Viewing 13 posts - 1 through 13 (of 13 total)

The topic ‘Designers in the house … 4 page layout template’ is closed to new replies.