Viewing 8 posts - 1 through 8 (of 8 total)
  • derek_starship and mrs. starship are heading to London- hotel advice please
  • derek_starship
    Free Member

Any recommendations for a decent, reasonably priced (~£90pppn) hotel in a centralish area?

We’re planning on a weekend in mid-April.

Thanks in advance.

DS

mastiles_fanylion
    Free Member

Secret hotels on Last minute and take a punt.

rOcKeTdOg

Avoid thistle westminster, over priced and rubbish, very handy for the sights though

DT78
    Free Member

Try Club Quarters. Very nice, very central and cheap at weekends. Think we normally pay in the region of £70 a night for a double.

http://www.clubquarters.com/NonMemberHome.php

If you stay at the St Pauls one, we could see the cathedral out of the window. Very nice until you hear how loud the bells are sunday morning when you have a hangover!

wors

We are at the ramada jarvis in hyde park in april 270 quid for 2 nights.

mrchrispy

The Tower Bridge Hilton is very nice and an great location.

its not bad if you put some tesco vouhcers towards it.

Stoner
    Free Member

Ive started making Hotel 82 my regular since my previousl regular stopover was undermined during neighbours building works and has started falling down 🙁

http://www.hotel82london.com/
    Clean, en-suite, TV. Not tried the breakfast – never do in hotels, always go for a walk and breakkie before work. Recently refurbished. 24hr reception. Hot water, clean sheets and quite if you ask for a room at the back.

Good location for walking back from town. Lots of restaurants between Edgware Road and Marylebone high street. Some good pubs I can recommend too.

Double rooms around £100-105 a night.

toby1

City-inn (mint hotels) in Westminster was great and only a little above that price, bonus was it was actually in a quiet part of town on the Saturday night 🙂

Viewing 8 posts - 1 through 8 (of 8 total)

The topic ‘derek_starship and mrs. starship are heading to London- hotel advice please’ is closed to new replies.