Viewing 16 posts - 1 through 16 (of 16 total)
  • Denise Lewis Commonwealth Pundit!
  • flippinheckler
    Free Member

Am I alone in thinking she is an over negative miserable pain in the arse. Cannot stand listening to her. Yes I can turn over but the other pundits are worth listening too.

Nobeerinthefridge
    Free Member

I think Denise is rather lovely.

fadda

I’m afraid I’m with Nobeer – there’s very little she could say that would put me off… (Lucky Denise… 😆 )

mt
    Free Member

She’s pretty good at being a pundit and says what should be said.

MrPottatoHead

I’m with the OP. Can’t stand to listen to her for some reason. Seems a bit full of herself most of the time.

chewkw
    Free Member

I can’t stand Brendan Foster over enthusiastic hype especially when commenting on those distance runners … 😮

plumber
    Free Member

They are all rubbish

Bring back David Coleman or his ilk. People who actually know about the sport and won’t ask stupid question like how do you feel about winning/losing etc

gwaelod
    Free Member

Cram was commentating last night on a race in which an athlete he was coaching was running.

BBC impartiality my arse

chewkw
    Free Member

gwaelod – Member

Cram …

The moment I hear Steve Cram name the following comment always come into my thought … “Steve Cram cramps! Steve cram is having a cramp … ” 😆

markrh
    Free Member

never mind Denise, what about Paula and her now trademark ‘hup’ noise she makes halfway through every sentence, whats going on there!?

lemonysam
    Free Member

In a world where Colin Jackson has a job in punditry, Denise Lewis is above reproach.

flippinheckler
    Free Member

Just had a message from Moderators that the content of this post is inappropriate and in breach of forum rules so apologies for this. 😕

trevron73
    Free Member

I would smash it !

MarkBrewer
    Free Member

I was flicking through the channels the other night and couldn’t believe how good Rebecca Adlington is looking these days 😯

woody21
    Free Member

Sharon Davies

cheez0
    Free Member

plumber – Member

Bring back David Coleman… People who actually know about the sport

Rofl.

What a load of colemanballs.

David Coleman

“He is one of the great unknown champions because very little is known about him.”

“If that had gone in, it would have been a goal.”

“We estimate, and this isn’t an estimation, that Greta Waltz is 80 seconds behind.”

“He is accelerating all the time. The last lap was run in 64 seconds and the one before in 62.”

“And the line-up for the final of the women’s 400 metres hurdles includes three Russians, two East Germans, a Pole, a Swede and a Frenchman.”

“The front wheel crosses the finish line, closely followed by the back wheel.”

“The Republic of China: back in the Olympic Games for the first time.”

“That’s the fastest time ever run, but it’s not as fast as the world record.”

“Forest have now lost six matches without winning.”

“There is a fine line between serendipity and stalking.”

“This evening is a very different evening from the morning we had this morning.”

“He’s seven seconds ahead and that’s a good question.”

“I think there is no doubt, she’ll probably qualify for the final.”

Viewing 16 posts - 1 through 16 (of 16 total)

The topic ‘Denise Lewis Commonwealth Pundit!’ is closed to new replies.