Viewing 28 posts - 1 through 28 (of 28 total)
  • Danny Dyer – A RANT !!
  • yoshimi

I’m not posting the link, but go on youtube and look for ‘danny dyer the wiganjoker’ to see a proper rant.

NSFW – lots of swearing

speaker2animals

oooooooooo must go and look at that, he’s just so wicked! One of my favourites!

TheSouthernYeti
    Free Member

[video]http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=EfcnAvx7fc8[/video]

Drac

OTT and very repetitive, fake anger all in all pathetic.

TheSouthernYeti
    Free Member

I made it to about a minute of the one you’re talking about. It was pretty pathetic and smacked of unintentional irony.

Torminalis
    Free Member

What a splendidly articulate chap, was he the gent that wrote Lark rise to Candleford?

Nick_Christy
    Free Member

hhhahaha the comment, danny get on your knees and blow him lol

Kato

I can’t take a middle aged man in a flat cap seriously

scripted rubbish

organic355
    Free Member

cant believe this guy wasted his time recording this, whats the point? Loser.

flip
    Free Member

What a strange angry little man.

weedwizard
    Free Member

Thank the lord Bravo channel went under so we dont get anymore of Dyers quality programming. Unless another channel snaps him up of course.

TijuanaTaxi
    Free Member

pwoper nawty

bigbloke
    Free Member

Dyer is a silly annoying dwarf

Drac

Ah now we know who the guy in the car was.

TheSouthernYeti
    Free Member

Who?

Drac

Bigbloke.

TheSouthernYeti
    Free Member

The power of the mod is strong in this one.

Elfinsafety
    Free Member

‘Danny Dyer middle class’ -Eh? Danny’s from Canning Town!!! It’s a pretty rough area, that. Hardly ‘middle class’!!!

Dyer’s ok. Not a great actor, but he’s seen the market for ‘Cockney hard man’ style actors, like yer Ray Winstone, and the craving for Mockney Gangster flicks like Lock Stock and Snatch, and cashed in. Good lad. Fair play to him. Maybe people would prefer it if he were to be a bank robber or drug dealer or some other working class council estate stereotype.

Funny, vitriol like this. Just people who are jealous and resentful of the success of someone they don’t think is entitled to, due to their own petty snobbery. If I was Danny, I’d be well chuffed some **** was soo worked up over him. I’d be having a right chuckle, as I counted my money in my nice house (probbly the real reason for such hatred).

Maybe the guy’s next piece could be on Babs Windsor, or Chas n Dave, or Pearly Kings and Queens or any other Professional Cockneys.

Danny and me can at least rest easy, knowing we come from the Greatest City On Earth. 😉

Kunstler

[video]http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=gbiKDfgkyBY[/video]

Elfinsafety
    Free Member

In fairness, Mark Commode is an arrogant pretentious ponce! And a right snob too. Why not have a pop at Hugh Grant, who plays the same stuttering foppish effete ponce in every single film he’s ever done?

Dyer has been in some dire films though. He may not be in the same league as yer Stephen Berkoff or yer Ben Kingsley or whoever, but then some of the makers of the films he’s been in haven’t exactly been great either.

duntmatter
    Free Member

hahahahahahahahahahaha. Kermode smashed it!

IanMunro
    Free Member

Looking though the wiganjoker’s other vids I see he got beaten up by Johnny Tourette.
    Probably the highlight of both their careers:)
    [video]http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=lUgqX6zxz50[/video]

Junkyard
    Free Member

Danny and me can at least rest easy, knowing we come from the Greatest City On Earth.

Fistly it is Danny and I or me and Danny you ill educated strret urchin from that there London town.
    Secondly I thought that was Liverpool or is that just your spiritual home?

Dyer is an annoyoing fool but I agree i think he did that for the money – look at all the actors who do voice overs for example they are hardly a bastion of principiled nobility but as they sound posh we let them go.
    i suspect Kermode would have a go at Grant FWIW

Blower
    Free Member

Elfinsafety – Member

‘Danny Dyer middle class’ -Eh? Danny’s from Canning Town!!! It’s a pretty rough area, that. Hardly ‘middle class’!!!

Dyer’s ok. Not a great actor, but he’s seen the market for ‘Cockney hard man’ style actors, like yer Ray Winstone, and the craving for Mockney Gangster flicks like Lock Stock and Snatch, and cashed in. Good lad. Fair play to him. Maybe people would prefer it if he were to be a bank robber or drug dealer or some other working class council estate stereotype.

Funny, vitriol like this. Just people who are jealous and resentful of the success of someone they don’t think is entitled to, due to their own petty snobbery. If I was Danny, I’d be well chuffed some **** was soo worked up over him. I’d be having a right chuckle, as I counted my money in my nice house (probbly the real reason for such hatred).

+1

Elfinsafety
    Free Member

Fistly it is Danny and I or me and Danny you ill educated strret urchin from that there London town.

(Sees little need to comment… 🙂 )

CountZero

Dyer is an annoyoing annoying fool but I agree i think he did that for the money – look at all the actors who do voice-overs for example they are hardly a bastion of principiled principled nobility but as they sound posh we let them go.
    i I suspect Kermode would have a go at Grant FWIW

Fixed those for you as well, while we’re saying hello to Mr Pedantic.

cranberry
    Free Member

Wigan Joker doesn’t seem to be troubled by a double digit IQ.

Junkyard
    Free Member

you will have a very busy job if you want ot correct all my typos I evaen have a spell check i studiously ignore as I know how much it irks the pendants

Viewing 28 posts - 1 through 28 (of 28 total)

The topic ‘Danny Dyer – A RANT !!’ is closed to new replies.