Viewing 6 posts - 1 through 6 (of 6 total)
  • 'Cycle to Work' – Cycle Solutions / Wheelies.co.uk ?
  • dst
    Free Member

I am in a position to assist with selection of the partner / scheme for our CTW scheme. the current proposed solution is Cycle Solutions / Wheelies.co.uk as this seems an easy option with them coming in and organising everything on our behalf.

My questions are:

1) Is this a good option or should I look at another route. My primary concern is with choice / value but the companies will be ease of use. Any suggestions following good experience welcomed.

2) anybody got any suggestions for a well specced aluminium hardtail should I be get for £1000 (think that's the max) for general XC stuff. I tried looking on the wheelies site but found it very slow.

Many thanks

dst
    Free Member

'should I be gGet'

I wish I had gone to school!

I am sure you know what I meant.

druidh
    Free Member

Seems as good a choice as any. Bur if you're finding their website slow – and you presumably know a wee bit about bikes – how are the rest of your colleagues gonna find it?

rootes1

if your company is based nr swansea then could be a good idea.

Our company went with Cyclescheme as they have good national coverage and their intranet system works well.

dst
    Free Member

We have two UK sites one in South Wales (very convenient) one in Southampton (Not so)

rootes1

if you can get the c2w to remove any exclusivity clauses (cyclesheme were happy to do this) then you could go with wheelies and Wiggle.

but perhaps going with a c2w provider that has partner shops in both areas would be similar for employees looking/getting advice and for administration (payroll, payment etc etc)

Viewing 6 posts - 1 through 6 (of 6 total)

The topic ‘'Cycle to Work' – Cycle Solutions / Wheelies.co.uk ?’ is closed to new replies.