Viewing 8 posts - 1 through 8 (of 8 total)
  • cx season is back on who's racing what and whare?
  • rp16v
    Free Member

Dates are out for summer league’s so who’s racing whare and what on?
    I’ll be in western league on the trusty tricross until the new frame arrives doing the Bristol based races
    So if your spinning at the back odds are ul be with me somewhere 😆

oldgit
    Free Member

Got another five months or so yet.

Rorschach
    Free Member

It ain’t cx unless it’s freezing cold and raining/snowing….fact.

Is this the best list of events out there ?
    https://www.britishcycling.org.uk/events?&discipline=4

I bought a cross bike in November, mainly to ride off road from home a bit further afield than I do on my mountain bike.
    I thought I’d have ago at CX racing as well, but there doesn’t seem to be much on round here in Worcestershire.
    The only nearby one is Queen Victoria, at Ironbridge. Other than that, it’s a long drive to Gloucestershire or Bristol.

rp16v
    Free Member

yes graham that should be the full list

dont think the wether will be much diffrent lol

Oh, OK. I didn’t really look in to it when I bought the bike, racing was a bit of an afterthought.
    I was expecting it to be a bit like time trialling, with lots of local clubs putting on events and there being something on within reasonable travelling distance most weekends.

mrblobby
    Free Member

If I can get a bike built in time then it’ll do the newbury summer cross series as it’s five minutes from home.

rp16v
    Free Member

i think its all there due to the points system plus bc members get subsidised entry

Viewing 8 posts - 1 through 8 (of 8 total)

The topic ‘cx season is back on who's racing what and whare?’ is closed to new replies.