Viewing 12 posts - 1 through 12 (of 12 total)
  • Cutting down your own Christmas tree…
  • wrightyson
    Free Member

Kids loved it, we loved it!

richmars

Need more info, what chainsaw?

singlespeedstu

I normaly drive over the border in to Wales to get mine.

There’s loads of them just growing wild there.

wrightyson
    Free Member

A mere bowsaw! I felt slightly embarrassed as the builder of the group who turned up in his van and didn’t have a saw on board 😳

jon1973
    Free Member

Whenever someone mentions cutting down their own Christmas tree I always think of that scene from The National Lampoon Christmas Vacation.

timbur
    Free Member

Was felling with my Stihl 025 today. Not christmas trees though. Did drop a big chestnut that was on a good lean. Made a right old pop.

sailingneil
    Free Member

Definite man points for doing it yourself, but you loss 1 point for not using a stupidly over the top tool to do the job. Is it not a wee bit early to be putting up Christmas trees? Or is that just me?

wrightyson
    Free Member

I offered to take the battery powered circular out but it was met with a round of boos! Yes it’s early, I said the same to the mrs and kids but that was also met with a round of boos!

singlespeedstu

met with a round of boosze!

Sounds awsum.

Kuco

While doing a chainsaw refresher course last Christmas people were walking around finding the best trees to take home including the instructor 🙂

JoeG
    Free Member

Whenever someone mentions cutting down their own Christmas tree I always think of that scene from The National Lampoon Christmas Vacation.

Which one?

[video]http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=1TYlOTajXGg[/video]

[video]http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=gTKpKBzd7jg[/video]

jonk

I get mine from the ennerdale valley

Viewing 12 posts - 1 through 12 (of 12 total)

The topic ‘Cutting down your own Christmas tree…’ is closed to new replies.