Home Forums Chat Forum Custom printed buffs?

• This topic has 18 replies, 13 voices, and was last updated 12 years ago by hels.
Viewing 19 posts - 1 through 19 (of 19 total)
  • Custom printed buffs?
  • smudge
    Free Member

Anyone know of a UK company that can print off a small batch of custom printed Buffs?

Thanks in advance.

Smudge

luke
    Free Member

Buff can do small runs I think from 25 upwards.

Albanach
    Free Member

Iainc (stw username) did some a couple of years back for GMBC, might be worth asking him.

Albanach
    Free Member

Iainc (stw username) did some a couple of years back for GMBC, might be worth asking him.

Albanach
    Free Member

mustard
    Free Member

I think Iainc may have done some a couple of years back 🙂

algarvebairn
    Free Member
    smudge
    Free Member

Cheers,

I might email IainC as he seems to pop up a fair bit 😆

Harry_the_Spider

Deleted as it wasn’t that funny.

Carry on.

iainc

and indeed here I am. 😆 I did a club order in I think 2009 for GMBC. All pretty straightforward – emailed the contact addy on the Buff website, which at that time was in Spain, but now appears to be UK. Got into an email dialogue with them, they could either use our club artwork, in vector file format, or they could design to our ideas, for a fairly small fee. We did the former as we have the artwork anyway. Pricing was dependant on numbers – if we ordered 50 ish plus it worked out at I think £15 each. If smaller numbers cost went up. Miniumum run was 20 then. We had to pay upfront, which is fair enough, and it took around 4 weeks from ordering to delivery. All pretty easy and nice folk to deal with. The artwork is stored with them, so if/when we do another order it is there to callup. Cheers

Elfinsafety
    Free Member

Can someone pick me up my free one from HtN please? Ta.

boriselbrus

Endura will do them and they are around £8 each. They call them a “Multi tube”

hels
    Free Member

You beat me to it Boris. It’s just a tube of fabric with some printing. Minus the huge Buff advertising budget and I reckon £1 might be more reasonable !!

Got a free one a Mountain Mayhem I think it was a few years ago, they had a guy stood there with a long tube of material and a pair of scissors, cutting one off for each rider.

You can bet your pants Pat Adams didn’t pay £15 for each one.

It is quite good too, bit thinner than a buff so works better under a helmet or as my super cool running headband.

bobfromkansas
    Free Member

squiff on here does aparently.

stever
    Free Member

We used http://www.buffwear.co.uk for a race memento. Easy people to deal with.

smudge
    Free Member

Cheers guys,

I’ll email them over the weekend and see how I get on.

Thanks

Albanach
    Free Member

Damn iPhone!! Apologies…

MrNutt
    Free Member

do they also do merkins?

hels
    Free Member

You are thinking of Muff Wear, an entirely different kettle of fish.

(and now I think about it quite a good idea, can get a bit chilly up a ladies cycling skirt in winter, although not sure about the tube shape)

Viewing 19 posts - 1 through 19 (of 19 total)

The topic ‘Custom printed buffs?’ is closed to new replies.