Home Forums Bike Forum Changing riding styles & fitting in?

Viewing 6 posts - 1 through 6 (of 6 total)
  • Changing riding styles & fitting in?
  • MrNutt
    Free Member

Naturally as a highly competitive racer I subscribe to the removal of all body hair to ensure both optimal aerodynamics and to lessen the discomfort involved during getting in and out of my skin suit.

Now having won every singlespeed cyclocross event I’ve entered over the past three years I’m looking at stepping up my game.

Having watched the redbull rampage and various other youtube examples of “sending the gnar” several times, I’m now confident that I have all the required skills to excel in this field and raise my game.

My question, given my rapidly increasing Gnar levels and my preference for zero body hair, could anyone recommend a suitable merkin manufacturer as I don’t want to be mocked in the post ride showers.

I had managed to make a set of pretty cool “Fox Racing” & “Mint Sauce” ones from some carpet samples I had laying around, if anyone’s interested I’m thinking of selling them?

MrNutt
    Free Member

also is a Trials merkin acceptable for use on a bmx?

alexpalacefan

😀

APF

davidtaylforth
    Free Member

I’d probably buy one even though I tend to shower alone – I’d like to stop embarassing myself.

Rubber_Buccaneer

I had managed to make a set of pretty cool “Fox Racing” & “Mint Sauce” ones from some carpet samples I had laying around, if anyone’s interested I’m thinking of selling them?

1st dibs, please email pictures 🙂

Are they clean or dirty?

MrNutt
    Free Member

slightly soiled, but the adhesive still has some tackiness to it

Viewing 6 posts - 1 through 6 (of 6 total)

The topic ‘Changing riding styles & fitting in?’ is closed to new replies.