Viewing 3 posts - 1 through 3 (of 3 total)
  • Cube stereo
  • captain_bastard
    Free Member

Looking at various bikes for my nPlus1, Cube Stereo (140) seems to tick most boxes

Read a few positive reviews, and they appear good value (especially the carbon ones)…. and yet not seen any about and they rarely get a mention on here

Just a case of not being fashionable or is there a good reason?

peekay

I have a 140mm travel 29er.It is the version with full Carbon front and back, Fox Factory CTD Kashima suspension and XT all around. Reverb stealth dropper.

Absolutely love it. It is light enough to do all day XC epics and the Fox CTD lockouts work well for this.
    It is strong enough to do burlier things, it held its own in Wales many times, a long weekend in Molini and saw me do well in the ‘Ard Rock.

In my riding group there are people with Alloy versions, some with Rockshox instead of Fox, 29ers and 650b versions. All seem to love their bikes and none have had any real issues that I am aware of.

As much as I love mine, I have just bought something a bit more downhill orientated.It is now for sale in the classifieds – let me know if interested.

http://singletrackworld.com/forum/topic/fs-cube-stereo-hpc-29er-140mm-m

flaps
    Free Member

Four of our group ride Cubes, three of them are Stereos. I got mine in Jan this year, a 2016 HPA SL for £1750 (the 2017 version which is the same spec but blue is £2600) I like mine and you can now get it for as cheap as £1600 if you shop around. My mate got the carbon version for £2100 and that’s made him no end a better rider! Another guy has the 120 version and he likes that too.

Only thing i’d say if you are interested is to try a couple of sizes out. There’s not that much difference between top tube length.

Viewing 3 posts - 1 through 3 (of 3 total)

The topic ‘Cube stereo’ is closed to new replies.