Viewing 40 posts - 1 through 40 (of 69 total)
  • Critical Mass Carnage in Brazil
  • Jamie
    Free Member

Anyone else see this? Happened yesterday apparently and is….well…pretty f’ing mental.

Warning…its a bit graphic.

[video]http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=6XL3g4vPK30[/video]

More info:

Critical Mass Carnage (GRAPHIC VIDEOS)

PeterPoddy
    Free Member

Holy crap 🙁

BB

That’s horrible. I’m properly shocked at that.

PeterPoddy
    Free Member

Reading the link, I wonder if they’ve caught him yet? Coward.

warton
    Free Member

thats shocking, they know how he is, and he’s in hiding, what a disgusting thing to do.

SurroundedByZulus
    Free Member

It appears that some parts of the media are calling it an accident. I would call it many things, but it is most certainly not that.

ltheisinger
    Free Member

😯

lowey

Jesus H Christ. He should be left in a room with those guys for half hour. The bastard.

project
    Free Member

Let us hope a group of cyclists find the driver, and initiate him with a good quality bike lock.

Absolutely no excuse for that

myheadsashed

very scary 😥

yunki
    Free Member

that is beyond belief..

I watched it with the sound down.. I can’t bring myself to watch it again to hear the audio..

I can’t even bring myself to make an inappropriate joke..

ashfanman
    Free Member

My god. Please somebody tell me that’s a fake. I literally can’t believe that someone would do that. 😐

singletrackmind

” Well hello Mr Golf driver ,Meet my friend Mr Ton and his Bombers.- feel free to help yourself to some fist pie”

What a horrible thing to do . Prison will be too good for him.
    Kinda shocked actually. Drink or Drugs involved I reckon.

Oggles
    Free Member

Driver should be strung up.

hexhamstu
    Free Member

At first I thought it was fake, but the whole after bit makes it look like its real. Thats pretty mental.

sherry
    Free Member

That is horrific!! Why would someone do such a thing!!

dustypumpkins

WTF?

Wookster

My goodness I hope that’s a pr stunt of some kind using cgi to make a statement about road safety as that’s horrific

jimjam
    Free Member

That’s horrific, and terrifying. Hope they catch the driver and do him for attempted murder. But, not to justify or make light of what he did, but I’ve always felt that Critical mass was quite antagonistic and not really in cyclists best interests. Something like this was probably on the cards.

stAn-BadBrainsMBC
    Free Member

‘kin ‘ell ! can’t believe what I’ve just seen.

epicyclo

Pure evil.

mcmoonter
    Free Member

According to this, no one was killed.

A local news site says ‘police have identified the driver and are waiting for him to turn himself in voluntarily (apparently as of yesterday he is not at his home address).’

Speedy recoveries to all those injured.

http://www.bikejuju.com/2011/brazil-critical-mass-attack-dozens-of-cyclists-mowed-down-by-motorist/

brooess
    Free Member

Properly shocking. That’s got to be a charge of attempted murder hasn’t it?
    I do hope all the victims make a full recovery and feel able to ride again. That could put you off for life.
    We need to get this going viral so people can understand what the ‘anti-cycling’ attitude can lead to at its most extreme

mrlebowski
    Free Member

I read the report & decided I didnt want to watch the film – it sounded horrific. I hope those injured fully recover & the culprit is force fed his own gonads.

Jamie
    Free Member

I read the report & decided I didnt want to watch the film – it sounded horrific. I hope those injured fully recover & the culprit is force fed his own gonads.

I could only really watch it after I read that no-one had been killed.

That’s got to be a charge of attempted murder hasn’t it?

About 20 counts of I would have thought. Alas nothing is guaranteed these days.

blades2000
    Free Member

Scary stuff.

BigDummy
    Free Member

That’s horrendous. 😯

Mind, on the bike or not, you’re always (very slightly) vulnerable to some insane **** deciding to have a crack at killing you becaue he’s annoyed, high or whatever.

mintimperial

Appalling.

jimsmith
    Free Member

shocking
    what do you do with people that ll do things like that?
    not sure if it applies in Brazil
    Ive been told on pretty good authority in the UK a car cant be classed as a murder weapon… manslaughter is as far as it goes
    which is crazy in my opinion

Jamie
    Free Member

Reet.

It happened Friday and not Saturday. The guy’s lawyer has contacted police and is going to present him on Monday.

Translated Linky.

duntmatter
    Free Member

I’m not going to watch that.

grahamh
    Free Member

Please forward that video to Jerremy Clarkson, as this is the sort of thing he suggests.

spacemonkey

‘kin el! Hope he gets chain-whipped while being anally raped by a Mountain Morph.

Mind, on the bike or not, you’re always (very slightly) vulnerable to some insane **** deciding to have a crack at killing you becaue he’s annoyed, high or whatever.

As in: James Martin’s love of cyclists …

PocketShepherd
    Free Member

Genuinely appalled at that. 😕

samuri
    Free Member

Properly nasty little tosser doing that. It’s twenty counts of attempted murder, pure and simple. He should be locked up for the rest of his life. It’ll never happen though.

that is one of the saddest things I have ever seen.

mrchrispy

holy shizzle.
    hope the hang the fecker (it’s be a careless driving charge over here though!!)

alexxx
    Free Member

that is horrible. HORRIBLE!

votchy
    Free Member

Unfortunately there is every likelihood that he will get away with it scot free judging by the comments in the reports, no life sentence in Brazil for any crime etc, also a story of a drunk driver killing a whole family and he only served one day in prison, horrific incident.

Klunk
    Free Member

from road.cc

One cyclist who was on the ride Camilo Colling, told the Brazilian website Terra Brasil that he spoke to the driver just before the incident, asking him to be patient and stop behaving aggressively towards the riders in his path and warning him that there were children and older people taking part in the ride ahead. The driver allegedly replied “Yes but I’m in a hurry” before ploughing his car in to the group of cyclists in front of him.

Viewing 40 posts - 1 through 40 (of 69 total)

The topic ‘Critical Mass Carnage in Brazil’ is closed to new replies.