Viewing 7 posts - 1 through 7 (of 7 total)
  • CRG Moto & GlowWorm lights great !!!
  • zinger
    Free Member

Thought I’d post about the great service I have had from CRG Moto

I bought a Glow Worm X2 back in September 2012

Recently it had started randomly switching off

So I got in touch with Danny and he asked me to send it back to him

Had a nice surprise the other day when a brand new X2 v3 arrived to replace my older v1 😀

Just been out for a night ride and the light output on the full setting of 1500 is really good – almost like day light !!

Well worth dropping some extra dough compared to cheaper Chinese lights, to get service like that

z1ppy

I have been convinced that they are very good, I borrowed one and it’s an impressive bit of kit, so much so my night riding m8 bought one (I have more lights than I need ATM). Only issue he’s complaining about (He does like to moan) is that he managed to get into the programming mode too easily whilst riding, hardly a hardship though (it’s worth noting how do do a reset). It’s post like this ^^^ about there after service that convince my m8, when his last chinese light died.

DanW
    Free Member

They are rather good aren’t they 😀

RockWallaby
    Free Member

I purchased a X1 & X2 from Dan and both chargers when faulty within 2 weeks. One simple email to Dan and two new charges were sent to me in South Korea, no stress, no hassle and no additional cost. These lights have also improved my night mountain biking experience and I also use the X2 on my daily commute without any issues.

RicB

I’d agree – best customer service I’ve experienced from a mtb-related company.

lemonysam
    Free Member

They are a bit good.

lovewookie

Likewise, always good service, replacements when needed nice and quick and no quibbles.

How it should be done.

Viewing 7 posts - 1 through 7 (of 7 total)

The topic ‘CRG Moto & GlowWorm lights great !!!’ is closed to new replies.