Viewing 40 posts - 1 through 40 (of 124 total)
  • Crg moto, Gloworm lights( still trading ?)
  • sheepshifter
    Free Member

On and off all day I’ve called ,left messages and no reply. Just need help on a damaged switch ( housing cracked).

boriselbrus
    Free Member

I wouldn’t panic just yet – Danny is great on service but poor on communication at times as he may be at a show or event.

Fingers crossed all is OK though as they are a great company who sell great products.

DanW
    Free Member

Myself and others here noticed a similar thing recently. Danny was always very helpful but has been much slower to reply than a year or so ago when support was almost instant (set himself a high standard!). I absolutely can not fault his help and he went above and beyond by the end of solving the light issues… just had to wait a while.

andysredmini
    Free Member

Did you get an answer?
    I have been trying to ring them for around 2 weeks (every few days when I remember) without any luck.

sheepshifter
    Free Member

No answer I give in lost the will to try anymore, out with the super glue.Shame great light and did me a deal, next time I’m in the market I’ll go back to Hope. Approx 2.5 year old pro 4 sent back with split connection fixed and back in 2days and no charge. Wow now that’s how to build a good rep along with great products.

TurnerGuy
    Free Member

someone mentioned that facebooking worked better…

andysredmini
    Free Member

I heard Facebook was best but I don’t do facebook.

suburbanreuben
    Free Member

The last facebook entry seems to be in July…

neninja
    Free Member

Hi, sorry I’m not on here much at the moment so not seen this. Very much still around but been very busy.

Its only me answering the phone so I do miss calls. Kids off school for an extra week this week so trying to manage that too so not been around as much.

neninja
    Free Member

Sheepshifter – you’ve not emailed have you? Email me and I’ll get a new switch fitted for you.

andysredmini
    Free Member

Hi neninja

Could you email me as well please as I cant get through by phone and last time I emailed they went into spam.

andysredmini at hotmail dot com

Cheers

neninja
    Free Member

No problem. I’ve dropped the kids at my folks so hopefully can get stuff done lol.

neninja
    Free Member

Andy you have mail.

rickon
    Free Member

Anyone heard from Danny at CRG recently? Sent a battery and charger back the week before last for warranty and haven’t heard back, despite emails and phone calls.

He’s been absolutely brilliant In the past, just worried that somethings happend to him…

Anyone know anything?

ontor
    Free Member

This is worrying, Just bought some lights…

hammyuk
    Free Member

Was talking to him yesterday – don’t forget there’s been school holidays, family stuff going on – he’s not a faceless corporate

neninja
    Free Member

Nothing happened to me but thanks for caring lol. Sorry been very busy and waiting on stock from Gloworm which is delaying a few warranty jobs unfortuntely.

I’ll check on yours now Scott and email you.

rickon
    Free Member

Cheers Danny,

Not got an email probably lost in the internet ether!

It’ll be great if you can give me an indicitive time that you’d expect the kit from Gloworm to arrive? I’ll be able to sort out something in the meantime if it’s going to be a while.

No problem, just good to make plans if it’s a bit

ontor
    Free Member

Cool, thanks Danny. Much reassured & Very much looking forward to my shiny new lights!

gravity-slave
    Free Member

Timely for this thread to pop up, will keep an eye on it! I sent a pre sales email enquiry, main question being when stock is due, but no reply yet so was wondering the same as the OP.

gravity-slave
    Free Member

Has anyone heard anything about deliveries? Over the last 2 weeks I’ve tried various ways to get in touch with CRG Moto but so far no response.

Danny,
    If you see this, please get in touch. I’ve got money to spend, Gloworm lights sound great from reviews and forum history. If I’m spending that much I want something well supported as both my lights are on the way out and it’s prime night ride time for me!

tomaso
    Free Member

My X2 is a great little unit and reminds me of my old Hope 2 that had been Trout supercharged with XMLs.

skyraider59
    Free Member

Any one knows what going on with CRGMOTO, read a lot of “old good” reviews about them but customer appear to have problems getting in touch with them now! I have a Gloworm X2 on order, due end of November BUT still showing the same on website 6 days in December. I have emailed them this evening and will see if I get a reply soon as when we can expect shipping.
    Best. skyraider59

neninja
    Free Member

Hi skyraider

All outstanding orders will be fulfilled this week I’m incredibly relieved to be able to say.

I’ll be going through emails this afternoon.

skyraider59
    Free Member

Fantastic news, really looking forward to see how good the X2 is, heard so much about it
    Thanks

gravity-slave
    Free Member

Website now says orders will be fulfilled from 6th Dec so I hope the above guys have had their orders but I’ve still had no reply to my emails, voicemails and can’t get through on the phone.

After all the research I’d done on lights, I decided these were the ones but not so sure now. Any news?

dtp555
    Free Member

Anyone’s turned up yet? Mine haven’t so far

skyraider59
    Free Member

No,still waiting for mine, this evening, another ride using my solarstorm x2. Can’t wait to try a real 1400+ real lumens light, I just hope this worth the price difference! I have send an email to crgmoto this evening to try to get an ETA on mine. Just been on their updated website, the X2 is still showing 10% discount, so people like myself who pre order them and paid in advance did not get a better deal, a lesson learnt for next time. Will let you know as soon as received.

z1ppy

If the old X2 1200 lumen version is anything to go by, it’ll be immense, brilliant lights IMO.
    Have found messaging CRG moto via FB seems to get better results than a paging thread on here btw.

skyraider59
    Free Member

well will try FB, I was hopping this was going to turn up this morning but did not!
    Will keep you informed , by the way was out on Friston forest and over the downs on Friday night with the solarstorm X2 on lid and a Fenix BC30 and a Bike Ray 3 as bar lights, the more I use the Fenix the more I like its very wide and warm beam. When I first tried it I was a little put off by the very warm light which did not looked as bright as cool tint led, but the light still put out 1200lumens in a very uniform and wide beam and due to warm tint, it does really help into picking the terrain contour, kind of a mixture of warm light from the BC30 and white light from my lid does really work well! I thought I share this with you. 🙂 ps I have seen been some negative feed back on the FENIX BC30 cradle,I must say I have no problem with mine, I first lubricated the o ring with rubber grease, and it is easy to close and open, no stiffness in the locking mechanism, no problem at all.

ontor
    Free Member

I got fed-up waiting and with CRG-Moto’s (lack of) customer service I’ll not be going back. Shame as the product is probably excellent.

skyraider59
    Free Member

Will give them a few more days, and see if I get a reply from them either via forum, FC or E-mail before I decide what to do next !
    I work in the car trade and we also do internet sale and I know that things don’t always go according to plan and you to get let down by your suppliers or you get over busy and can not always carry out straight away what you have planned to do, but as long as you keep your customers informed and let them know if there is a problem what ever it is, people are ok to wait a little as long as they know the reason why!

But I must say that due to the lack of communications I am a little concern about after sale service, in case i get any problem with the light once purchased!

Really a shame that we do have to voice our concern via a forum because we don’t get updated by the supplier, 14 days and not a single email since I paid via paypal, the only feed back was via the forum 6 days ago <<Hi skyraider

All outstanding orders will be fulfilled this week I’m incredibly relieved to be able to say.

I’ll be going through emails this afternoon. >>

Neninja, as I am sure I am not your only customer waiting for his lights, please let us know what is happening and when “your past first class service we have read about” will resume? A simple email with the date it was posted and maybe tracking number to your customers would go a long way, thanks

ontor
    Free Member

But I must say that due to the lack of communications I am a little concern about after sale service, in case i get any problem with the light once purchased!

That’s what made my mind up.

skyraider59
    Free Member

<< But I must say that due to the lack of communications I am a little concern about after sale service, in case i get any problem with the light once purchased!

That’s what made my mind up. >>

What are you planning to buy instead, I did a lot of research and the nearest one to it I could find was the Gemini Duo , but with a lesser output, there is a lot of lights being advertised at 1500+ lumens but very few get close and most are a long way away!

Was your gloworm already paid for and got a refund?

jam-bo

I ended up buying a set of s/h gloworms as I got no response to my query from crg-moto.

I wonder if glo-worm nz know how erratic they’re uk rep currently is.

ontor
    Free Member

What are you planning to buy instead, I did a lot of research and the nearest one to it I could find was the Gemini Duo , but with a lesser output, there is a lot of lights being advertised at 1500+ lumens but very few get close and most are a long way away!

Was your gloworm already paid for and got a refund?

Bought a set of Hopes (head and bars), they arrived next-day & I’m very happy with them.
    Paid through paypal so I was able to recover the money.

skyraider59
    Free Member

<I wonder if glo-worm nz know how erratic they’re uk rep currently is. >>
    Well to be honest, I was not impressed with Gloworm NZ, i send them two inquiry e-mails in early November regarding another light matter and I am still waiting to hear!

jimw
    Free Member

sent two mails to info@ gloworm and got nothing,nada, zip etc. for two weeks.
    sent one to support@ gloworm and received helpful reply in a few hours

dtp555
    Free Member

@gloworm will be the manufacturer, not CRG moto though yeah? What are they saying about this?

rickon
    Free Member

Im in the same boat, I had a warranty issue with some batteries and charger. Sent them back for repair 7 weeks ago, didnt hear anything back, calls not answered, messages left, emails left.

Ive had one reply on this thread, and two emails in that time.

Ive got a set of £150 Gloworm X2s, and no batteries or charger to use them. Theyre a year old so very much in warranty.

I dont know what my next option is, anyone?

Viewing 40 posts - 1 through 40 (of 124 total)

The topic ‘Crg moto, Gloworm lights( still trading ?)’ is closed to new replies.