Viewing 10 posts - 1 through 10 (of 10 total)
  • CRC …….delivery times…..
  • singlecrack
    Free Member

Bloody-ell
    ordered yesterday at 1.30pm
    arrived today at 11.00 am

👿 shocking

portlyone

Yep, similar here. Good to see they’ve woken up

mrmo
    Free Member

ordered wednesday night, shipped thursday and still waiting…

1st class royal mail…

slimjim78
    Free Member

ditto
    still waiting.

philconsequence
    Free Member

ordered something last monday in the afternoon, arrived by 10am the next morning… standard delivery 🙂

Frodo

Stopped using CRC, been let down twice.

Back to Wiggle and Merlin!

andytherocketeer

CRC might be quick to get it into the Royal Mail system, but Royal Mail are slower than a snail in a coma.
    Ordered last weekend. Dispatch confirmation the next day. Still waiting.
    Or CRC just lie about the dispatch confirmation to make it look like they are quick but their preferred courier is slow?

Ordered from Bike24 too at the same time. Still awaiting the order confirmation 😕 Had to do cash on delivery for that one, so the quicker they send me my stuff, the quicker they get paid.

Haze

Delivery times are as great as ever, shame they have to use such stupid packaging.

If I need to go to the Sorting Office to pick up a couple of barrel adjusters because they were packed in an oversized box then I may as well go to the lbs instead.

joao3v16
    Free Member

shame they have to use such stupid packaging

it’s something to do with keeping costs down & speeding up order processing by using a few standard sized boxes that can be packed/closed/labelled on a production line thingy, rather than random assorted boxes & jiffy-bags hand-packed etc.

I’m all for reducing costs as it should mean better prices for the consumer 🙂

Frodo

True but their stock control systme seems to have entered meltdown as has their customer service.

Viewing 10 posts - 1 through 10 (of 10 total)

The topic ‘CRC …….delivery times…..’ is closed to new replies.