Viewing 12 posts - 1 through 12 (of 12 total)
  • CRC 10% discount still working!
  • Tried 10DISCOUNT in the evoucher box and it was accepted despite earlier claims it finished at midnight.

ozzybmx
    Free Member

Hey dave , i posted the original topic

http://www.singletrackworld.com/forum/topic/crc-10-discount-voucher-expires-midnight-fri-19th-june

I did 2 orders , the first one with 10% no worrys , the second one applied the 10% on CRC then took it away from me on paypal 😥

So i created an account for my partner and paid by creditcard … saved me another $88 on the second order 😆

The voucher definately says , finishes midnight fri … so its quids in if its still going !

Actually I ordered stuff last night no probs, just thought I’d test it again without actually hitting the ‘place order’. Seemed OK up to that point.

zangolin
    Free Member

Still working as of 5 mins ago. Just ordered + paid via PayPal with 10% discount no problems.
    Perhaps with the site being unavailable for a time yesterday morning they have let the offer run longer?

devs
    Free Member

Just worked for me too! Paid by debit card though.

vancoughcough
    Free Member

Doesn’t work anymore. Shame cos I was about to spend £500 at least. Now I will wait.

CRC has gone downhill (!) since it was taken over. It’s special deals nowadays are about as special as Wiggle’s i.e. not special at all.

It’s a recession. I don’t have to spend my hard-earned with CRC. If you want it CRC, you need to work harder for it.

brant
    Free Member

CRC has gone downhill (!) since it was taken over.

When was that?

Jamie
    Free Member

brant:

CRC has gone downhill (!) since it was taken over.

When was that?

Oh you know, back when it never was.

Onzadog
    Free Member

I remember hearing rumours about a change of hands some time back now you mention it. Don’t know what came of it though.

brant
    Free Member

I don’t remember that.

I do remember Wiggle getting invested in by ISIS Venture Capital.

http://www.isisep.com/default.asp?docId=14241

vancoughcough
    Free Member

I am pretty certain CRC has been in new hands for a few months.

brant
    Free Member

“pretty certain”, “hearing rumours”…

surely this information would have been reported somewhere?

Viewing 12 posts - 1 through 12 (of 12 total)

The topic ‘CRC 10% discount still working!’ is closed to new replies.