Viewing 13 posts - 1 through 13 (of 13 total)
  • Today's Tour Spoiler
  • jimmy

Looks remarkably comfortable sat behind Lancey-wance

Sandwich

Just attacked and put loads of space between him and the peleton. 22 seconds gained on Armstrong

colnagokid

BIG attack, whos the daddy now Lance?

mrmo
    Free Member

Contador has a statement to make, and i think he is making it.

jimmy

called it *hand up*

My feed went dead before he broke, just saw the reply – he went away at some pace!

Stoner
    Free Member

Wiggins in 5!

warton
    Free Member

what a ride by Wiggins, Contador blew everyone away. Armstrong looked OK though, he didn't chase. just let him go. He knows he'll get a chance to do the same in the next two weeks, whether he's strong enough to take it remains to be seen

MTT
    Free Member

BIG attack, whos the daddy now Lance?

7:1

aP
    Free Member

Last week he was 4:1

UncleFred
    Free Member

By rights Armstrong shouldn't have chased his team leader (which he didn't), although I thought he was going to….be interesting now to see how Armstrong rides and whether he'll support Contador or not.

AndyP
    Free Member

so does anyone really believe there's any contest there still?

crazy-legs

For me the ride of today was Wiggins. OK, everyone knows he's one of the worlds best time triallers and pursuit riders but sat there on a bitch of a hill climb all the way with Armstrong, Contador, Kloden et al as even some of the big names got spat out the back.

Impressive stuff.

rolfharris
    Free Member

Does anyone genuinely think Lance is going to try and out do Contador for the win? Lance will play the tactics and double bluffs all the way, but he's riding for Contador not himself and today just showed that- no chase, no helping the group. It may have been to stop the other riders going with him but I don't think he's in it for the win.

Viewing 13 posts - 1 through 13 (of 13 total)

The topic ‘Today's Tour Spoiler’ is closed to new replies.