Viewing 15 posts - 1 through 15 (of 15 total)
  • Connecting a 'Spider Eyes' light to the bars, not the helmet – any ideas?
  • big_scot_nanny

Hello folks,

My Spider Eyes trout-light is amazing, but I’m getting tired of the weight of light on helmet, the cable, and the v. large battery pack in my jacket rear pocket.

Ordered a Diablo for the helmet, and want to use the Spider Eyes on the bars instead.

Anyone got any good ideas for a mount or solution to get this done? Ideas greatly appreciated!

stevied
    Free Member
    dantsw13

I have a spider eyes, and I’d say it’s way,way too narrow a beam for the bars. Any bar movement and it will be pointing all over the shop.

big_scot_nanny

hmm, thats a reasonable point. Hadn’t considered the beam spread. Bollocks!

trout
    Free Member

Spidereyes is great on the bars I wish I had kept 2 for myself
    I have some mounts that will fit straight on the helmet mount

big_scot_nanny

Erm, trout, How can I get one of those from you? looks ace!

andystiles
    Free Member

last night I had a altercation with a branch and broke my Spider eyes helmet mount, any chance you have some of those left for sale, also I would buy a bar mount too?

big_scot_nanny

Trout – just putting this up here again – if I cna take one of those off your hands, will gladly do so. Seems Andy too.

My email is profile, will also send you a note (think I have your email from previous transactions).

bruneep

Chris

I’ll take a bar mount

email sent to blue Y account

B

bruneep

Trout?

big_scot_nanny

sorry trout – I’m nudging this too 🙂

bruneep

andystiles
    Free Member

i have emailed Trout a couple of times and sadly no response 🙁 will try again

100mphplus
    Free Member

Does anyone live near him that can give him a nudge??

I sent my Dominator to him for repair months ago and getting no replies whatsoever to regular query emails 🙁
    I’m getting to the stage where I’ll probably drive there myself to get the fekin thing back to see if someone else can repair it!! 🙁

Ming the Merciless
    Free Member

Same with my Liberator unfortunately……… 🙁

Viewing 15 posts - 1 through 15 (of 15 total)

The topic ‘Connecting a 'Spider Eyes' light to the bars, not the helmet – any ideas?’ is closed to new replies.