Viewing 11 posts - 1 through 11 (of 11 total)
  • Compression wear
  • surroundedbyhills
    Free Member

Can anyone tell me why compression wear costs so much?

_ normal tech t shirts costs around £15 so what justifies the extra £20 for the compression wear?

Kryton57

surroundedbyhills – Member
    Can anyone tell me why compression wear costs so much?

_ normal tech t shirts costs around £15 so what justifies the extra £20 for the compression wear?

The way it actually makes me look like I have a physique.

Pieface

Marketing

3 different physio’s that I have seen haven’t exactly been forthcoming in recommending it for anything.

DezB
    Free Member

Yeah, marketing, its the latest thing (well, until that tapestuffstarted appearing everywhere).
    Thing is, it does seem to work. Bought some shorts cheap from Spirtsdirect and since I don’t get sore hamstrings after football. Probably the placebo effect or something.

deft
    Free Member
    Daisy_Duke
    Free Member

Save yourself loads of ££££’s and just buy normal running tights two sizes too small……

cynic-al
    Free Member

My be psychosomatic but tights help my recovery.

I assumed the materials were more expensive and the cut a bit more accurate? And of course a few £ for the magic.

freeagent
    Free Member

Nike Combat stuff from Sports Direct not too expensive and seems to work well…

Zulu-Eleven
    Free Member

Save yourself loads of ££££’s and just buy normal running tights two sizes too small……

Doesn’t work, as they don’t have any inbuilt Hologram technology or embedded silver fibres for earthing!

joao3v16
    Free Member

the materials were more expensive and the cut a bit more accurate

I don’t think a more accurate cut would matter considering everybody’s different shapes and sizes ..

TurnerGuy
    Free Member

If you look into it there is quite a lot of professional opinion that they do speed recovery.

In my case I did a weeks off-piste skiing last year and on Thursday night I was so knackered when I finished that I thought I would have real trouble the next day – even my knees ached walking up the stairs.

Wore my 2XU compression tights overnight (they are small and very tight – I look like Max Wall in them) and the next day felt like I had week-start legs, and no aching knees.

Two 50 min hikes up the mountain with skiis on my back and a long ‘skate’ along a valley path to end the day were no problem.

Viewing 11 posts - 1 through 11 (of 11 total)

The topic ‘Compression wear’ is closed to new replies.