Viewing 17 posts - 1 through 17 (of 17 total)
  • Citroen DS3 – looker or minger?
  • molgrips
    Free Member

I quite like it, I think.

dave_aber
    Free Member

Pity they re-used a classic name in the sake of "not being retro". Not bad looking though.

Marmoset
    Free Member

I like it too – very distinctive without being too gauche

lodious
    Free Member

I think it looks great…even quite like the music on the website 😉

monkey_boy
    Free Member

i like them…

MrSalmon
    Free Member

I like it, but I think it might end up looking pretty dated pretty quickly.

dave_aber
    Free Member

I thought that about the Ford Ka. 14 years on (12 in 1st generation guise) and it's fared better than I'd have expected.

molgrips
    Free Member

Ford Ka started looking dated many years ago to me.

halfbee
    Free Member

There was one at work today, I quite like it.
    I have to say that the 100's of GerMini style customisation options shout Hairdresser to me though.

CountZero

First saw one in the Citrôen garage next to where I work last week, and I've seen a demonstrator around, and I must say I really like it. It's got neat styling and proper character, unlike the damned Mini. BMW should be ashamed of themselves, I mean, it's not even mini, one managed to make someone at work's Citrôen Xsara look svelt!
    I like the way Citrôen have integrated the led DRL's into the front wings as well.

ernie_lynch
    Free Member

I think it might end up looking pretty dated pretty quickly.

Indeed. Unlike the original DS……..the most timeless car ever built :

Well imo anyway………..although the producers of "Back To The Future 2" appear to have agreed :

steviegil
    Free Member

lovely wee cars 8)

YoungDaveriley
    Free Member

Citroen are on their way back.

AlexBerry
    Free Member

I had a C4 for 3 years and it was great, and now a Grande Punto, but when this one goes away (contract hire 18 months to go) i think i'll try the DS3……

MrSalmon
    Free Member

I thought that about the Ford Ka. 14 years on (12 in 1st generation guise) and it's fared better than I'd have expected.

Yeah, but the Ka is a very simple design- this one's full of little cues and details.

Bez

Unlike the original DS……..the most timeless car ever built

Not sure it was timeless so much as coming from a time we haven't even seen yet 🙂

The Décapotable is still top of my wishlist…

deadlydarcy
    Free Member

Ah, that's what it is. Like CountZero, I've seen one on a stand in the Citroën dealership near me for the last few weeks and it catches my eye every day. I think they've done a fine job. In fact, let's be fair, Citroën have done a fine job lately. I think pretty much all their new stuff looks pretty good. If I had babbits, I'd certainly consider the Picasso…that looks kinda cool too.

Also agree with ernie. The original DS was a thing of extraordinary beauty…nice touch that DS pronounced in French sounds like the French for goddess. I never tire of the DeGaulle assasination story either.

Viewing 17 posts - 1 through 17 (of 17 total)

The topic ‘Citroen DS3 – looker or minger?’ is closed to new replies.