Viewing 28 posts - 1 through 28 (of 28 total)
  • Chuck
  • CaptainFlashheart
    Free Member

Anyone else on here a fan?

Loving the cheesiness of it, the fact that it's just good clean fun and funny with it! A simple story, well played, well acted with two great male actors as leads, as well as Sarah, played by the delectable Yvonne Strahovski, as a bonus!

dr_death
    Free Member

Just me and you then Capt.

Russell96

Me too

CaptainFlashheart
    Free Member

Well, at least I'm not totally alone!
    🙂

xherbivorex
    Free Member

captain flashheart, this is the one and only time i will ever say this:

I AGREE WITH EVERY WORD YOU POSTED IN THIS THREAD SO FAR.

CaptainFlashheart
    Free Member

I'm just going to have a little lie down now.

🙂

xherbivorex
    Free Member

i don't agree with that though!

ronjeremy
    Free Member

I am a fan after watching the Virgin 1 season 1 weekend, it is just pure simple genius

sslowpace
    Free Member

Fan here as well. Very enjoyable hokum.

xherbivorex
    Free Member

further to your post though, i think the entire thing is perfectly cast (especially the buymore staff; big mike is brilliant), and occasionally i find it hard to decide who is more attractive between sarah and chuck's sister ellie (sarah lancaster)…

the episode 2 weeks ago with jeff as the focus (missile command and rush themed) was sublime. absolute genius writing.

i even have "any way you want it" by journey as my ringtone on my phone too!

CaptainFlashheart
    Free Member

🙂

Chuck's ex is rather nice too!

slimtubing
    Free Member

the support characters are almost worth their own spin off.

CaptainFlashheart
    Free Member

slimtubing, I think that may be the key to the show. The supporting cast are as well cast as the lead actors. As such, it just works really well. Combine that with really tight scripts and some great gags and it's just really good fun!

kimbers

was hoping this thread was about them chuck bikes, they were red with square profile tubing, they did a hardtail and a 4 bar, i lusted over them big style in the 90s cant find any pics online

silverpigeon
    Free Member

Love it – in fact I was going to post a similar thread a few weeks ago…but was too embarrassed to admit it!

Sons of Anarchy anyone?? 😳

skiprat
    Free Member

Fan here too!!! Did the same as Ron Jeremy, season 1 in a day and a half and lovin the 2nd.

They've just doing the 3rd in the US now. I just hope that they don't try and spin it out too long and that the jokes and one liners don't suffer for it.

MrSalmon
    Free Member

Haven't seen much of the new series but did like the first one a lot.

vinnyeh

Great series, really enjoyed it. Lighthearted cheesy fun- and always a bit of a shock when somebody got killed. Never seemed to sit easily with the show.
    Captan Awesome- what a guy.

J0N
    Free Member

Great programming. Always look forward to it.

toby1

+1 Love it, especially love Sarah. Still hoping to get an email with all that Data in, would make my life a little more interesting!

CaptainFlashheart
    Free Member

Bump

If you've never seen it, Virgin 1 at 2100hrs tonight. Give it a go!

Russell96

Good so far, good start

Russell96

It's got better

CaptainFlashheart
    Free Member

Sarah + shower = Yum

silverpigeon
    Free Member

Chuck's in trouble now though.

Damn those dastardly fulcrum agents!

Viva Buymoria!

xherbivorex
    Free Member

bah, missed tonight's episode as we had a band practice. i'll have to watch the repeat at the weekend…

Brother_Will
    Free Member

Love it, like a few other people i got into it by watching the season one weekend virgin 1 had a while back, now ive never missed an episode. Adam Baldwin plays Casey excellently, the perfect straight man.

samuri
    Free Member

you are all crazy and have been hoodwinked by the american media into thinking this is good tv programming.

kill yourselves.

Viewing 28 posts - 1 through 28 (of 28 total)

The topic ‘Chuck’ is closed to new replies.