Viewing 7 posts - 1 through 7 (of 7 total)
  • Christmas build, 650b Onone Whippet
  • isitafox
    Free Member

Finally managed to finish putting my dads crimbo present together yesterday, couldn’t believe it when I fitted the wheels considering the frame is a 26″ as there’s acres of room still!
    I think it’s come in at around £450 which I’m quite happy with, hope he’s pleased.

Opinions??

fd3chris
    Free Member

Looks good 🙂

mike399
    Free Member

A very lucky Dad!…

isitafox
    Free Member

He’s helped me out quite a lot over the years with money and stuff and we’ve only ever got him the basic christmas stuff like socks, box of ale, etc so thought it would be good to get something he can really use. Dying to give it to him so I can take it for a spin, build is aimed towards canal towpath/fireroad stuff. Just something relatively light and minimum hassle.

s1255
    Free Member

Tell you what…..I’m a father…and If my son got myself that I’d be well happy!!!!! Far better than the usual fare of socks/kegs and old spice!!!!

FOG

Too right ! My present interchanges with me and my sons has been very one way , even though they are in their thirties and allegedly adults. There is always some reason why they buy me a cd and I give them shedloads of money to prop up their lives. Well done isitafox !

Defender
    Free Member

Nice one, I would love to do something like that foe my Dad, but he’s long since departed.
    I have a ‘Whippet I’d quite like to try 650b wheels and tyres on, but it’d need a new fork though.

Viewing 7 posts - 1 through 7 (of 7 total)

The topic ‘Christmas build, 650b Onone Whippet’ is closed to new replies.