Viewing 13 posts - 1 through 13 (of 13 total)
  • Christmas break in Machynlleth (Pics)
  • sheldona
    Free Member

Few of us headed to Machynlleth for a few days break. Some good riding and a few beers although most of us have now got manflu ;-(

Clicky for more

steve_b77
    Free Member

Funny looking beer that

sheldona
    Free Member

LOL, fair cop! Didn't take a pic of the crate of Hoegarden/Leffe outside the back door, 'twas too cold and dark 😉

singlespeedstu

I though some one in Mac had had a break in from the title.

steve_b77
    Free Member

Too cold and dark, it was only wales!

I know the feeling though after taking on the Pont Scethin mbr "killer loop" yesterday, tooka wrong turn descended the wrong side of the ridge, carried the bikes for an hour over a knee deep marsh/bog and river only to find we had to climb the fekkin 550m high ridge again to get to the other side.

21km loop took best part of 4 hours 😆 much coldness, numb toes followed by beer consumption sorted it though 😛

Gilles

I remember I took the Clent Duffers to do the Pont Scethin loop in Summer and there were a lot of u-turns involved (and swearings)… But we did it.

sheldona
    Free Member

Brrrrrrrrr, was cold yesterday although the weather was beautiful!
    Gille, you still coming down tomorrow?

Gilles

Did a quick metcheck and I don't like the look of it. I've been already stuck last weekend in Mendips, so not sure I want to do that again. So so far I'm not planning to come. I know, I'm a wimp. Pity, I might have bought you a calendar.

sheldona
    Free Member

Boooo, it'll be fine up there! We can sort a route out if its too wet!

Gilles

I don't mind riding in wet at all, it's the driving to there I don't like!

bonesetter
    Free Member

Good pics as usual.

Oooh sailor! How many xmas puds? lol

sheldona
    Free Member

Cheers Nigel! LOL @ Gilles

TheSwede
    Free Member

Gilles – Member

I remember I took the Clent Duffers to do the Pont Scethin loop in Summer and there were a lot of u-turns involved (and swearings)… But we did it.

Some of us more hung over than others giles and the french "swearings" just spur on le plucky English Gaston.
    Nice pics sailor voyeur.

Viewing 13 posts - 1 through 13 (of 13 total)

The topic ‘Christmas break in Machynlleth (Pics)’ is closed to new replies.