Viewing 40 posts - 1 through 40 (of 71 total)
  • Chris Evans comes straight out with it – Moyles should go – BRILLIANT
  • derek_starship
    Free Member
    klunky
    Free Member

I would like to punch chris moyles in the face more than any other human on this planet.

uplink
    Free Member

scaredypants

I heard that interview when it went out – evans knows what’s what

funny that the BBC page quotes seem to slightly skew what he actually said to a more anti-moyles perspective 😕 🙄

damo2576
    Free Member

I dont understand how people can listen to moyles.

yunki
    Free Member

I’m not exactly sure that I understand why Moyles inspires so much vitriol amongst the general public.. the comment above about wanting to physically assault him being a fine example..

I’m guessing that his radio programme is a bit annoying or something but having only ever listened to to an hour or so of it I’m in no position to judge..

Surely if you dislike the fella.. the best course of action is to simply flick a nob on your radio set and then rarely if ever acknowledge the blokes existence ever again.. or am I missing something..?

higgo
    Free Member

Surely if you dislike the fella.. the best course of action is to simply flick a nob on yor radio set and then rarely if ever acknowledge the blokes existence ever again..

Exactly.
    If I was forced to listen to Moyles, I would reach the ‘wanting to punch him in the face’ stage within about 2minutes.
    But I’m not forced to, so I don’t.

Harry_the_Spider

I listen to him for half an hour every morning. I find him quite entertaining TBH…

Can’t see what the fuss is about.

rOcKeTdOg

who’s that tramp next to Evans? 😛

souldrummer
    Free Member

I listen to Moyles every day and, whilst I may not be the target audience (being 55+), I find the show the best there is. I listen from 0630 til about 0900 and find the chat at the beginning a good way to wake up – as it mimicks how I feel at that time of day. I know the Moyles thing has been done on here before and the amount of bile poured out amazed me, especially from people who, by their own admission, hardly ever listened. If you don’t like something switch off!!! I am constantly amazed on here how people take against someone they don’t know and lose all sense of humanity, respect and dignity in so doing.

Kuco

I didn’t mind moyles when he had his afternoon show but went off him when he got the morning slot his ego seemed to get to big and his show just got boring so I turned off.

Merak

I cant stand either of them tbh. I prefer the sound of silence.

hora
    Free Member

Dunno I use to love listening to Terry Christian on BBC Manchester on my drives in. Cracking lad. Replace Moyles with TC?

Pook

I find moyles quite amusing. If Terry Christian gets the job I’ll leave the country.

6Music for an FM licence. Except the useless Collins and Herring, who mistakenly played an Adam and Joe trailer earlier to then be confronted with an hour of texts from people saying “woohoo, they’re back”

hora
    Free Member

I’m going to tie you and Terry Christian together with zip ties face/nose-to-nose and get him to ‘manc’ you out.

PeterPoddy
    Free Member

Evans is a bigger a**hole than Moyles will ever be

Kuco

Bring back Wogan.

hora
    Free Member

Bring back Wogan

You like his accent? Nextdoor neighbour is Irish through and through and some of his radio stations that he listens to… I have NO idea what they are saying 😆

Kuco

LOL

Torminalis
    Free Member

John Humphries FTW.

hora
    Free Member

Dem tings etc etc 😆

Hopk1ns
    Free Member

Love the moyles show and he must be doing something right with nearly 8million tuning in. If you dnt like it listern to something else, simples.

teagirl
    Free Member

Couldn’t agree more with Mr Evans on this point, there are so many pauses in Moyles’ show he should only get a part-time salary! Which is presumably why the BBC didn’t pay him for a while.

spooky_b329

I listen to Moyles and I’d probably follow him to his new station if he moved! He is good entertainment, when he is on holiday and Scott Mills or someone else is doing the morning show it just feels repetitive and predictable.

If I’m working in the van all day I will usually change to a commercial station once Moyles has finished.

househusband

Reluctantly agree with Evans.

But then again the alternative on 6Music at the same time isn’t much better… it was Phil Jupitus (best radio presenter ever, imho) that got me onto 6Music – and then he left!

Elfinsafety
    Free Member

Who would win out of them two, in a fight with knives, bricks and all sorts?

Could be filmed and put on TV. Would get good viewing figures.

People could ‘phone in and pick who they think will win. Raise money for Children In Need. Winner.

jakeclyro
    Free Member

I really struggle to listen to any radio show TBH. I find radio DJ’s so annoying. 5 live every now again when there is football on or i can’t decide what music to listen to.

chri moyles is very annoying, and is so arrogant!

never listened to chris evans to can’t comment on him

jj55

It’s all gone to pieces since Tel left!

[video]http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=vLXLL6LCGn0[/video]

grantway
    Free Member

Just dont see how they can rate this Dwarf of a man
    cant stand him

monkey_boy
    Free Member

evans was a legend on radio 1 back in the day, 100 million tonnes more talent than moyles… maybe im showing my age.

to be fair moyles has had the odd classic bit, the other day on the rare occasion radio 1 was on he was taking the p*ss out of the band ‘mumford and sons’, was quite funny.

slackman99
    Free Member

Want to vent some bile then vent toward Fern ‘The B*tch’ Cotton. Fed up of her ‘i’m the coolest, i’ve seen every cool band under the sun before they were famous’, routine very, very boring (and very very annoying), so I turn over.

Is it bad that at less then 30 years of age, there are times of the day that I would rather listen to Radio 2 than Radio 1?

To be honest, Chris Moyles is about the only thing I can enjoy listening to till on Radio 1 until 7 at night, when it becomes a decent radio station. Even then he bugs the cr*p out of me when he rants and raves about how hard done by he is!

Can anyone else tell i’ve had a few beers and the missus is out?!

soulrider
    Free Member

only time I listen to Radio 1 now and the only time Moyles is any good is Friday morning 9 to 9.30 am..

the Golden hour the last half hour is alright as well..

the rest is just crap.

Evans is alright on the other channel

Hopk1ns
    Free Member

You haters have a mighty big chip on your shoulder.
    His arrogance is all part of the show, alot of people dont get the humour and think he’s just arrogant. 7.7+million views ha ha me thks evans may be a wee bit jealous.

oliverd1981
    Free Member

6Music for an FM licence

+1

Why can’t they just shut up and play some music? (one thing I will say for Moyles is at least when they get their chance to play something they like, it’s usually listenable)
    It’s a series of in jokes that have gone on too long, we get it, we understand the internal machinations of the show and BBC radio. I only have to listen once a month or so, and it’s always exactly the same.

I doubt he’d pass a Turing test…

Elfinsafety
    Free Member

alot of people dont get the humour

What ‘humour’?

7.7+million views ha ha me thks evans may be a wee bit jealous.

Evans gets larger listening figures I think….

Not a fan of Evans at all, but he has far more ‘talent’ to manipulate the media; check out his production company’s portfolio. Moyles can only dream of having as much ‘talent’.

It’s all just pap junk-food type stuff to me anyway. Don’t listen to it. Used to turn Moyles off when he followed Mark and Lard, because he was just inane and irritating and totally unfunny.

DezB
    Free Member

Not this again!
    Slice open the stomach of Steve Wright and shove the bloated bodies of his children, Moyles and Evans inside. Stitch it up and dump it in the ocean.
    Bring back DJs who are interested in music.

SpokesCycles
    Free Member

Richard Bacon. That on air bollocking he had before Blue Peter was the first time I’d ever heard of drugs…

B.A.Nana
    Free Member

Our god, who art in heaven, John Peel be thy name.

aka_Gilo
    Free Member

Only decent DJ ever: John Peel.

samuri
    Free Member

If my company didn’t pay me for two months… I’d stop working.

Viewing 40 posts - 1 through 40 (of 71 total)

The topic ‘Chris Evans comes straight out with it – Moyles should go – BRILLIANT’ is closed to new replies.