• This topic has 55 replies, 29 voices, and was last updated 9 years ago by Daffy.
Viewing 16 posts - 41 through 56 (of 56 total)
  • Cheapest way to get to Heathrow from Newcastle?
  • binners

COMMUNIST!!!

“The West Coast Main Line is a licence to print money”

Richard Branson

fr0sty125
    Free Member

You can reduce the cost of the train about about £20-30 by buying a ticket from Newcastle to London then another from London to Heathrow. National Rail will often not give you the cheapest option frequently it is better to split your journey up when buying tickets even if it means staying on the same train and having multiple tickets…

GrahamS

Can you? I tried using TicketySplit to find split-ticket options but it couldn’t find anything cheaper.

Ah well, I’m booked now. Ta.

deadlydarcy
    Free Member

It might be more convenient to drive.

Daffy

Megabus from Victoria coach station is 6 hours and £4 each way.

GrahamS

Where were you three hours ago Daffy? 🙂

deadlydarcy
    Free Member

How about truckertrackworld.com?

There’s bound to be a trucker with space in his cab who’d love a bit of company making the journey.

Daffy

GrahamS – Member
    Where were you three hours ago Daffy?

PowerPoint Hell 🙁

binners

deadlydarcy
    Free Member

Reminds me of the Mock The Week episode when they saw the resemblance between the guy on the the bus and Dara O’Briain. 😆

Xylene
    Free Member

When the company secretary/monkey cocked up my flight times, and believed the travel agent that we could get from terminal 5 to terminal 4 in 45 minutes with bags, changing airlines…..

I had to hire a car, and get to Heathrow T4 from Newcastle

Left at 12:30 was there by 5pm, dead easy. and I got to take all my oversized bags with me rather than being bummed by BA for them.

ti_pin_man
    Free Member

dude, just book a flight and be done. If its too much, look for earlier or later times and the price will change, usually the red eye flights and evening ones are cheaper. An extra hour or so at heathrow is easily wasted.

deadlydarcy
    Free Member

just book a flight and be done

Y’know, I think that might be the best option. OP, book a flight.

GrahamS

dude, just book a flight and be done.

I have done. 😀

cp

Cool. I predict the thread will run with suggestions for another day to two yet though

yep!

Daffy

ti_pin_man – Member
    dude, just book a flight and be done. If its too much, look for earlier or later times and the price will change, usually the red eye flights and evening ones are cheaper. An extra hour or so at heathrow is easily wasted.

Not really sure that you can categorise a 40min flight from Heathrow to Newcastle as a red eye.

Viewing 16 posts - 41 through 56 (of 56 total)

The topic ‘Cheapest way to get to Heathrow from Newcastle?’ is closed to new replies.