Viewing 6 posts - 1 through 6 (of 6 total)
  • Cheapest place for Fire XC Pro folding?
  • coffeeking
    Free Member

I'm looking for another fire XC pro folding 2.1 (red/black) to match the one I love on my front end, I'm just not keen on the highroller rear – too many pinch flats and not enough grip on the climbs.

Where's the cheapest place – all terrain has the fire xc folding 2.1 red for 18.99 – is it the same tyre as the pro, or is it different compound?

wwaswas

I've got a few I don;t use anymore some are in pretty good nick. Could dig them out take some pics and see how much postage would be?

spacemonkey

Used to get mine of someone on Ebay for something like £28/pair. I think the last pair were nearer £36 though.

coffeeking
    Free Member

wwaswas – if they've a decent amount of meat left on them I won't argue with sending you some pounds instead of a bike shop.

spacemonkey – yes, they seem to be getting rarer and expensive, just as I found a tyre I like!

wwaswas

I'll get some pics and mail you at lunchtime. Just looking for postage costs really.

coffeeking
    Free Member

Cheers, I'm sure some token beer money would work out well, or a donation to the forum? Very kind of you though! I'll await their state!

Viewing 6 posts - 1 through 6 (of 6 total)

The topic ‘Cheapest place for Fire XC Pro folding?’ is closed to new replies.