Viewing 6 posts - 1 through 6 (of 6 total)
  • Cheapest GPS solution with bluetooth or wifi for 'remote' uploads
  • DickBarton

Hi,

I’m looking for a GPS unit that can be used for biking and possibly running/walking that can then connect to a phone to then send the activity to a website i.e. Strava.

It isn’t for me so needs to be ‘cheap’ – Garmin 520 appears to tick the boxes but is about twice the price that I was hoping for.

Anyone got any suggestions? Currently using a smartphone with Strava but Strava is failing to track the ride hence the need for a new solution.

Thanks.

jam-bo

Garmin 25 does.

richmars

Tom Tom Multisport. Not sure if cheaper than the Garmin 25.

prawny

Garmin 810 definitely does, no idea where it comes on the price scale though.

Trekster

Fitbit Surge, son has been using one for the past year for running both on & off road.
    MrsT bought me one for Xmas and even I managed to download the app to my phone and then “sync” that to Strava….. John Lewis were cheapest over Xmas, but sold out

CraigW
    Free Member

If more for running/walking, look at the Garmin Forerunner watches. Easy to strap them to your handlebars if you want.
    Cheapest with Bluetooth upload is probably the Forerunner 25, about £100. Or the Forerunner 220 is a bit fancier, you might find one cheap.

Viewing 6 posts - 1 through 6 (of 6 total)

The topic ‘Cheapest GPS solution with bluetooth or wifi for 'remote' uploads’ is closed to new replies.