Viewing 8 posts - 1 through 8 (of 8 total)
  • Cheap holiday booking sites
  • bigyim
    Free Member

Anyone got any recommendations for holiday sites to book cheap holidays with? Looking to go somewhere in a few months so could do with booking up somewhere.
    I Have only used Thompson and Thomas cook really so far.

deadlydarcy
    Free Member

I always have a peek at TravelZoo – now whether those holidays are available when you ring to book is another thing. 🙂

mikewsmith
    Free Member

My best value holidays travel off peak, pick the components you want and go with mates.

peasant
    Free Member

I went to Greece last year with Olympic holidays for £97 self catering with flights ,very nice it was to 😀

convert

Voyage Prive. Just come back from a cracking deal on a Neilson holiday £300pp cheaper for 7 days than the best I’d seen for the same week direct from Neilson with any of their normal online offers. Limited choice and availability so you have to be prepared to sign up to their emails and pounce on something that takes your fancy.

sadexpunk

I went to Greece last year with Olympic holidays for £97 self catering with flights ,very nice it was to

did you get that from the olympic site? cracking price!

OP, you looked at Jet2? maybe same sort of prices as thomson/thomas cook but more leg room on flights and more baggage allowance too.
    theres always sunshine.co.uk too?

peasant
    Free Member
    Teetosugars
    Free Member

Ice lolly is pretty good.

Viewing 8 posts - 1 through 8 (of 8 total)

The topic ‘Cheap holiday booking sites’ is closed to new replies.