Viewing 8 posts - 1 through 8 (of 8 total)
  • Cat advice….
  • simons_nicolai-uk
    Free Member

Our neutered, female, cat seems to have attracted the attention of all of the neighbourhood Toms. At one point this weekend there were 4 or the buggers hanging around the front and back of the house stalking each other and spraying.

One of them was hanging around outside the cat flap in the back door again last night and around again this morning, another lounging on the table on our patio yesterday afternoon. They seem to be spraying near both the front and back door amongst other places and it stinks.

Any suggestions on how to deal with them? We’ve had our cat for years and it’s never been a problem like this. Repellant doesn’t seem fair on our own moggie. The supersoakers are too slow to use – once i’ve got a door or window open they usually scarper.

enfht
    Free Member

Tell your cat to stop tarting herself up?

dan1980
    Free Member

It might be worth getting your moggies hormone levels checked by a vet. It’s possible that a bit of ovarian tissue was missed when she was spayed and she’s giving out signs like she’s in heat (hence attracting the lads)

enfht
    Free Member

Or it could be the red lipstick

poppa
    Free Member

Change your aftershave?

Keva
    Free Member

wait for them with a hosepipe at the ready… they’ll soon get the message and it doesn’t do them any harm.

My cat has come home several times before soaked down one side, pretty obvious it’s been up to no good round someone elses house.

Kev

hora
    Free Member

Your cat is a shameless hussy? Let her out, wont do any harm will it?

hels
    Free Member

Typical ! Blame the female, it’s all her fault of course.

I say capture the Toms and get them neutered that will sort it.

(as Andrea Dworkin climbs out of me)

But seriously, do what Dan says they wouldn’t normally cruise a speyed female.

Viewing 8 posts - 1 through 8 (of 8 total)

The topic ‘Cat advice….’ is closed to new replies.