Viewing 10 posts - 1 through 10 (of 10 total)
  • carpark at rivi
  • philfive
    Free Member

hi

does anyone know the postcode for the car park at the bottom of the ice cream run?

Junkyard
    Free Member

I would be surprised if it has a postcode tbh. do you want to know where it is ?
    http://www.streetmap.co.uk/map.srf?x=363846&y=414856&z=110&sv=363846,414856&st=4&ar=y&mapp=map.srf&searchp=ids.srf&dn=643&ax=363846&ay=414856&lm=0

BL6 7RU
    is the postcode for the school just after the reservoir and about 50 metres for the turn for sheep house lane

philfive
    Free Member

i know where it is but trying to tell someone else

Junkyard
    Free Member

see my edit best i can do using google

GavinB

Why would it have a postcode? Who are you going to write to?

As Junkyard says – Google maps is your friend, and if it all becomes a bit emotional trying to find it, park up at the Lower Barn (BL6 7SB) and pedal up from there…

Gary_C

hi

does anyone know the postcode for the car park at the bottom of the ice cream run?

Stan Collymore should be able to help……..

😉

EDIT: I would do a link to a ‘certain website’ that gives directions to said car park, but I fear that I may get a ban……

Margin-Walker
    Free Member

the night rides are always fun round rivi.

‘ooops……sorry’

GavinB

Yes, the average Saxo needs pretty strong suspension, or so it would appear 😯

bjj.andy.w
    Free Member

The only one I know at rivi is at the m61 services back in the mid 90’s where everyone went to when they came out of the “rave clubs” on a sat night.Oh happy days….. 😀

lowey

bjj..

I was there.. and knutsford and … happy happy hazy days…

Witches tower car park won have a post code as its in the middle of **** nowhere.. follow junkies link. you cant get lost up there.

Viewing 10 posts - 1 through 10 (of 10 total)

The topic ‘carpark at rivi’ is closed to new replies.