Viewing 16 posts - 1 through 16 (of 16 total)
  • Carbon wheels express
  • itsmygame
    Free Member

Hi guys any ordered one of these or anything else

http://item.mobileweb.ebay.co.uk/viewitem?itemId=271202429311&index=1&nav=WATCHING&nid=65044763263

From the above eBay seller.

Are the headset standard as in will I be able to get one from this country?

Cheers in advance

turboferret

That looks identical to my plastic 29er, which I rode during MTB Himalaya last year and has seen quite a bit of other action too.

Really like it – light, chuckable, responsive, comfortable, although having said that it’s my first 29er, so some of that might be down to the wheel size.

I paid £269 for mine including a headset, which has lasted fine.

Cheers, Rich

turboferret

This looks the same but cheaper.

Cheers, Rich

honourablegeorge

Where did you get that for 269? Looks a bargain.

stimpy
    Free Member

*watches interestedly for the £269 linky while wallet tries to sneak away*

itsmygame
    Free Member

Cheers ferret the one in your link is 1300gram + /-50 and is bb30. The other ‘says’ its 1150g and is BSA.

What bb is your bud?

honourablegeorge

stimpy – Member
    *watches interestedly for the £269 linky while wallet tries to sneak away*

No sign of it, just some lousy £240 one instead. Not even worth looking at. 🙂

trickydisco
    Free Member

Looks a bit like the focus raven?

stimpy
    Free Member

*chases wallet around the room* Come here you little…!

turboferret

I bought mine in April last year, so the ebay details aren’t available any more, and I can’t remember the exact weight I’m afraid, but it was certainly respectable.

I didn’t want to go BB30 so went with a BSA BB, but other options were available.

I don’t think that it’s a direct copy of anything specific, although I may be wrong, a lot of these bikes take inspiration from lots of brands, but all I can say is I like it and it was a bargain!

My UK riding buddy is a very good DHer, and normall whips me on the twisty stuff and descents, while I kill him on the ups. First ride on this bike and I schooled him everywhere 😀

Cheers, Rich

itsmygame
    Free Member

Awesome cheers for the info. Anyone with anymore ?

The-milkybar-kid
    Free Member

Them frames are good my mate has one the rear mud room is not as good but they are a lighter frame,i just got one for someone it was 1240g for a 19″,I have one like the pic up there its a 211 frame from x-goods 1300g there around £250 posted and you get a headset,the headsets are only £10 posted so I always have some in but they last well.

itsmygame
    Free Member

Mkid cheers where did u get the 19″ for your mate please can I get a link

The-milkybar-kid
    Free Member

Carbonality.com it’s the Gaea frame .

The-milkybar-kid
    Free Member

This is my 20″ 211 22.5lb bike (1300g) frame from x-goods.com £250ish with headset

This is my 19″ 056 20.5lb bike (1300g) frame from hongfu £340ish no headset the x-goods £10 headsets fit all the cheap carbon 29er frames

itsmygame
    Free Member

Mmmmm they are both stunning. I’ll go take a look at the website now cheers

Viewing 16 posts - 1 through 16 (of 16 total)

The topic ‘Carbon wheels express’ is closed to new replies.