Viewing 6 posts - 1 through 6 (of 6 total)
  • Capra al1 XL not available??
  • mark_rich
    Free Member

Does anyone know why the capra AL1 in XL is no longer available on their site, has it just sold out altogether or is there another reason.
    Cheers.

tomaso
    Free Member

My expertly timed swoop on the Sterling euro exchange rate was fouled by the very same and led me to exclaim bother…

Gonna buy a Mondraker instead…

mark_rich
    Free Member

Seen any good deals on mondrakers? I’m tempted to hit the button on canyon strive…..or do I wait to see what 2016 brings????

gavjackson1984
    Free Member

This was a post from someone else back in May on the pinkbike thread:

Went to the FoD demo day and found that at 186cm (6ft1) the large yt capra felt cramped and upright. It was good in really tight switchbacks and felt playful but just felt too upright and compact.

Chatted to the guys there and they wheeled out an XL capra they were reserving for a mag tester who was coming along later. I had the chance to ride it round the car park and it felt perfect for myself. Reach was 465mm and ST length was 515mm. Not sure about HT length and wheelbase but all other geo figures were the same. Doesn’t look bad for an XL either!

Only in Alloy for the time being, with orders being taken in July and deliveries sometime in August. Only one batch this year as an experiment then more next year, including maybe a carbon version if the demands there”

gavjackson1984
    Free Member

All tricks have some good deals on mondrakers at moment especially with the exchange being good.

mark_rich
    Free Member

Ill have a look, cheers gav.
    Tempted by the strive as a second choice as I can get one delivered to Germany and my son brings it home end of August when he visits someone, means I can pay in euros, making it 600 quid cheaper.
    Can’t see them changing the bike much for 2016 as its new this year.

Viewing 6 posts - 1 through 6 (of 6 total)

The topic ‘Capra al1 XL not available??’ is closed to new replies.