Viewing 13 posts - 1 through 13 (of 13 total)
  • Cap Flash please post pic of Diverge with mudguards
  • flap_jack
    Free Member

Please.

One of the other threads suggested you were about to do this.

If it still looks good with the mudguards on I don’t know how I’m going to resist one…

Thanks

IanMunro
    Free Member

I’m close to hitting the buy button too on a diverge, but from what I’ve read so far the plug n play guards that are meant to fit are rubbish. This is the internet though so people with problems are bound to be more vocal.
    Still, it’s no good for me without guards

CaptainFlashheart
    Free Member

Sorry! Didn’t spot this!

It’s in the shop at the moment for a few other tweaks, will try and remember to post pics when I get around to picking it up!

I don’t know how I’m going to resist one…

This is the 2016 version of mine. Am not as keen on the colorway, braw! (Sic)

flap_jack
    Free Member

White’s gopping.

Searching for a 2015 smartweld in 61 at the moment…failing miserably. Could stretch to the carbon but worried about that funny rear hub.

CaptainFlashheart
    Free Member

My BiL just got himself one of last year’s Smartwelds through my LBS. He’d fallen for mine! 🙂

Sadly, a few events have conspired against me picking mine up from the LBS this week. Pictures will, of course, follow!

Re the 2015 Smartwelds, when I looked at the stock levels for my BiL’s, his size was about the only one left in stock at Spesh (54cm, btw), and only ten or so of those left. Looks like a ring around is in order.

cynic-al
    Free Member

Flashie do you know what braw means?

CaptainFlashheart
    Free Member

In Scotchish? Yes.

In my context, it was a silliness as used by the psikk radd dooodz of the US bike scene!

flap_jack
    Free Member

No Smartwelds in 61. One carbon left in 61. Ordered ! I’ve totally fallen for the hype…

Now for some compass tyres.

bikebouy
    Free Member

Whites cool dudez, still not sure about the seat post though..

flap_jack
    Free Member

Mrs flap_jack has a Ruby in that white. It’d look too sad…

Seatpost, however, I am very much looking forward to.

CaptainFlashheart
    Free Member

Now for some compass Challenge tyres.

FTFY. 🙂 I know somewhere with Strada Biancas in stock if you want!

The seatpost….Yes. It’s as ugly as sin, but I can’t see it when I’m sitting on it, and it really does seem to work for me. There’s less vibration through the saddle (Perhaps not a good thing for some riders….!)

notmyrealname
    Free Member

Have you picked the bike up yet Flashy?

flap_jack
    Free Member

He might’nt’ve. I, however, have. 😀

Viewing 13 posts - 1 through 13 (of 13 total)

The topic ‘Cap Flash please post pic of Diverge with mudguards’ is closed to new replies.