Viewing 6 posts - 1 through 6 (of 6 total)
  • Cannondale Scalpel 3 29er
  • Raouligan
    Free Member

Hs anyone seen one in the flesh, does anyone even have one, have they ever made it to the UK?

It looks exactly what I’m after.

Does anyone know if any will come to the UK and when?

jcopland
    Free Member

Raouligan,

I have had my Scalpel 29er Carbon 1 on order since October ’11 and no signs yet! The latest from CSG is an expected delivery date of end June – although this will be about the 10th ETA I’ve had, so don’t really trust it.
    Many 29ers are on back order since the European sales forecast this year was well below actual orders – Cannondale expected to sell 700 Scalpel 29ers in Europe in 2012 and they had pre-orders of more than 7 times that! That’s what happen when you build a great bike.
    Good luck with trying to source one!

jimification
    Free Member

My LBS contacted me about a Specialized / Cannondale demo day and asked if I would be interested in trying anything. When I said the only bike I really wanted to try was a carbon 29er scalpel, they reckoned they wouldn’t have one of those available until Oct 2013!

ChunkyMTB
    Free Member

My LBS (Cannondale dealer) said that the demand caught Cannondale out. So they are way behind on orders – like a year!

Raouligan
    Free Member

That’s what I feared thanks for that I’ve been told pre-order August for 2013 delivery, the Alloy Scalpel 3 is exactly what I want, still hopefully Canyon will have either a 29er full suss or a carbon hardtail which whilst not a Dale or left equipped would do at a push if the price was right.

jcopland
    Free Member

Just had confirmation from CSG that my Scalpel 29er Carbon 1 has now landed in the UK and will be at my Cannondale dealer early next week. Happy Happy Happy 🙂

Viewing 6 posts - 1 through 6 (of 6 total)

The topic ‘Cannondale Scalpel 3 29er’ is closed to new replies.