Viewing 8 posts - 1 through 8 (of 8 total)
  • Cannondale Rush 29er
  • captain_bastard
    Free Member

I loved my cannondale rush, my ears pricked up when i heard about the 29er version

A frame only build could be on my 2014 list – anyone heard any ride reports? I’m hoping it will keep the old rush formula (simple, long, low and slackish) but with bigger wheels (obviously!)

Stevo210
    Free Member

Did somebody say lets see your Rush pictures…..oh sorry my bad, must have read it wrong! Not heard anything about the 29er, but I bet they dont look as good as the 26!

Jimalmighty
    Free Member

My mate has a new Rush 29er, we went out on Sunday.
    He had an RZ120 before that and he much prefers the 29″ wheel and the whole bike in general.

He also tried the Trigger 29er before buying the Rush, it looked amazing on paper and did ride well but having so many levers and buttons to push meant he wanted something more simple.

I am still faster than him on my Ti hardtail tho (snigger)

Stevo210
    Free Member

oooow just had a gander at one, not as bad as I had anticipated….very Santa Cruzie, which isn’t such a bad thing in my book.

z1ppy

Hmm look more like Rize than a Rush, glancing at the spec, it ain’t great really…

ChunkyMTB
    Free Member

The new Rush is just a Rize.

captain_bastard
    Free Member

I like the addition of the swinglinky thing to make it effectivly a 29er rize

Spec is pretty awful, i can see how Cannondale are trying to position it, which is why i’d look at frame only build.

like i said, i loved my Rush, should of hung on to it (rode the arse off it for 4 years and it was still going strong)

dipped my toe into the 29er thang with a scandle (which i think is great)

I think it may turn out like several Cannondale bikes of recent years(prophet, rize, rush) – by the time people catch onto them they’ll stop making them

Jimalmighty
    Free Member

Agree on the spec, mate swapped over his 2×10 off the RZ120 and bought some better forks as they were pretty gawping!

Viewing 8 posts - 1 through 8 (of 8 total)

The topic ‘Cannondale Rush 29er’ is closed to new replies.