Viewing 11 posts - 1 through 11 (of 11 total)
  • Can you fit a bike into a Volvo C30?
  • breatheeasy
    Free Member

Obviously with the rear seats down, if they actually fold 😛

Quite like the look of them but that rear hatch doesn’t look that big. Not sure if I can rock up to the volvo dealer with the 29er and have a trial load just yet.

aP
    Free Member

It’s a Chinese made Ford Focus. Of course a bike’ll fit.

tinkertaylor1981
    Free Member

Not without some difficulty.

I had a C30 for three years and loved the car, but the bikes were confined to the roof. The glass hatch doesn’t take a rack easily and the boot aperture is small. You can get a bike in with the front wheel off but it is a bit of a tight fit.

dab

After seeing a bike fit in a fiat 500 at Laggan
    I’m convinced any car can take a bike lol

benji
    Free Member

I think you would struggle, because the boot aperture is tiny once the excuse for a tail gate is opened, whereas at least the 500 is full width of the vehicle.

zippykona

Is it a 5 door?
    Not really sure what a c30 is.
    If yes then flip up rear seat squab, take out front wheel, rotate bars through 180 and back the bike into car through rear doors.
    Worked on every car we’ve owned.

gringojimi
    Free Member

Had a C30 for 3 years.

Could just squeeze a large full susser in the back with front wheel off and front passenger seat pushed forward.
    Getting it through the small hatch aperture was the tricky part, not impossible.

A Saris Bones will fit the hatch without any problem.

Dolcered

Chinese made? mine was made in Belgium

I’ve had both a road bike and mtb in mine at same time. front wheels off though. car dealership let me take my bikes and try them before I agreed to buy it.

tomhoward

We got 2 dh bikes in the back of a Citroën c3 and 3 bikes (and people) in a Peugeot 206. You’ll be fine.

mikey74
    Free Member

Just take both wheels off.

stufive
    Free Member

Put c30 on the fat bike

Viewing 11 posts - 1 through 11 (of 11 total)

The topic ‘Can you fit a bike into a Volvo C30?’ is closed to new replies.