• This topic has 6 replies, 5 voices, and was last updated 9 years ago by DanW.
Viewing 7 posts - 1 through 7 (of 7 total)
  • Can you buy Specialized shoes in half sizes in the UK?
  • DanW
    Free Member

Hi all,

My Specialized shoes are on the verge of dying after several years of good use. As much as I dislike the company they do make great shoes!

My existing shoes are a UK 8 but the current models of Specialized shoes are too small for me in an 8(42) but too large in a 9 (43).

I was told both by Evans and my LBS that half sizes aren’t available in the UK but are in the US… is this correct? Would a US shop/ ebay be my only option for a half size?

I’ve tried other brands too but none have the fit that suits me quite like Specialized. The closest I got was Bont Vaypors but they were never 100% for my feet (for sale if of interest).

So, am I going to have to go down the US/ ebay route if I would like the Pro or SWorks shoes in a half size?

Ta!

DanW

orangeboy
    Free Member

Think sworks road shoes are in the uk in half sizes
    The cheaper stuff is not though

And you may struggle to find a dealer outside of the uk who will shop here ,

eshershore
    Free Member

in the UK

you can get SW road shoes in the following sizes:

all other “non s-works” shoes and S-Works MTN shoes are available in “whole” sizes rather than half sizes

DanW
    Free Member

It is the MTB version I would be after. Thanks for the extra info.

So definitely no way to get a half size SWorks MTB shoe in the UK by the sound of it 😕

Has anyone found a US shop who’ll ship a half size to the UK? If not then I guess ebay or asking a friend going to the States for work to bring a pair back is the only way…

From a quick Google it seems the US guys struggle to even order stuff in from out of State and Spesh seem to control things quite tightly for some reason 😕

How very daft! I wonder what the reasoning is?

simondbarnes

all other “non s-works” shoes and S-Works MTN shoes are available in “whole” sizes rather than half sizes

Comp road also available in some half sizes but that doesn’t help the OP

DanW
    Free Member

Cheers MSP! 😀 I checked Bike-Discount and R2-Bike but forgot about HiBike.

Pricey, but if I can sell my Bont’s I won’t worry too much.

So half sizes are only unavailable in the UK but available in Europe? That’s a bit more encouraging as it’s easier to ship or visit the EU rather than US!

Viewing 7 posts - 1 through 7 (of 7 total)

The topic ‘Can you buy Specialized shoes in half sizes in the UK?’ is closed to new replies.