Viewing 40 posts - 1 through 40 (of 87 total)
  • Cameron rant.
  • instanthit
    Free Member

http://www.bbc.co.uk/news/uk-politics-11790198#
    (Hope the link works)

Just wondering how he can make these comments while currently making massive cuts in schools. Cuts are having an impact on vunerable children already, so how does that work Mr Cameron?

SpokesCycles
    Free Member

Because he’s pure evil and is perfectly content with ripping the heart out of the nation so long as it doesn’t impact on his mates.

IvanDobski
    Free Member

Misuse of the word “rant” tbh…

roystonsmith
    Free Member

Because he’s pure evil and is perfectly content with ripping the heart out of the nation so long as it doesn’t impact on his mates.

Think that’s pretty much the thread closed!

chakaping
    Free Member

He probably thinks schools should be more like the ones in Harry Potter.

idiot running country

backhander
    Free Member

idiot running country

We should be used to it by now!

trailmonkey

idiot runining country

FIFY

kaesae
    Free Member

Cameron is a complete brainless muppet, seize control of a sinking ship? well does ass hat, you rock!!!

bassspine
    Free Member

you just know with a royals story this loud the government are up to something they don’t want to be noticed…I’m not sure if this is nasty enough, what else are they cooking up?

TandemJeremy
    Free Member

He is just a twonk – however he has not generally used his disabled son for political capital and for that I have some respect. I bleieve this will be genuine – just stupid. Not his usual cynical lies

scruzer
    Free Member

Cos he looks after number one. ‘I’m alright Jack’… I am begining to think Milk Snatcher was a pretty good leader (by comparison) to be honest… Come back Thatcher all is forgiven!!!!! Just heard on our local news he is pulling the plug on funding the National Mining Museum. So he has just finished off what Thatcher started! Nice one… Tosser!

fattatlasses
    Free Member

you just know with a royals story this loud the government are up to something they don’t want to be noticed…I’m not sure if this is nasty enough, what else are they cooking up?

Aren’t they working on rigging the voting system to skew things in their favour? Reduce the amount of electable MP’s and keep the unelected House of Lords as it is. Ahh, they don’t change do they?!

coffeeking
    Free Member

Because it’s good to give schools encouragement even if you need to cut funding across the board? Does making what you believe to be necessary cuts mean you shouldn’t comment on how good anything is?

Strange views.

SurroundedByZulus
    Free Member

What percentage of those eligible to vote voted for the tory government that we now have?

Markie
    Free Member

Aren’t they working on rigging the voting system to skew things in their favour? Reduce the amount of electable MP’s and keep the unelected House of Lords as it is. Ahh, they don’t change do they?

It is thought likely that the Coalition plan to equalise constituency sizes may cost Labour seats – a sign of how far the current system is skewed towards Labour.

Fewer MPs sounds a great idea to me and as for the Lords, if Labour couldn’t make it elected in the amount of time they had, why should the Coalition. No point opening up fighting on every front!

If this were true it would be new government, same as the old government. As it stands, if anything the Coalition are trying to get the nation back on its feet! Hooray for mixed metaphors too! Oh, and ‘pure evil’? LOL. Pure hyperbole!

Edric64
    Free Member

however he has not generally used his disabled son for political capital

Probably because his son died a while ago

Blower
    Free Member

C**T!

grumm
    Free Member

I like the way he came out and said the defence cuts were the toughest decisions of the budget review – presumably picking on the poor, vulnerable and disabled came very easily to him in comparison.

TandemJeremy
    Free Member

Edric 64 – Member

“however he has not generally used his disabled son for political capital”

Probably because his son died a while ago

He didn’t before he died nor has he since. it would have been easy to do so.

TandemJeremy
    Free Member

Surrounded By Zulus – Member

What percentage of those eligible to vote voted for the tory government that we now have?

less than 30% IIRC

druidh
    Free Member

Surrounded By Zulus – Member

More than voted for any of the alternatives. It’s just a shame that a lot of folk on this forum haven’t woken up to that fact yet.

grumm
    Free Member

More than voted for any of the alternatives. It’s just a shame that a lot of folk on this forum haven’t woken up to that fact yet.

Oh this again. 🙄

Yes they got more votes than anyone else, but not enough to win the election, and not anything like enough to give them a mandate for the things they are doing.

Edric64
    Free Member

but you said not generally suggesting that he had made reference to him ,hence my post.

TandemJeremy
    Free Member

druidh – as laboura, Lib dems, snp all campaigned on |”no cuts now” platform you could argue that the majority voted against immediate large scale cuts

However the blame for us getting the tory cutting government must be laid at the lib dems door – however they will reap their reward in electoral oblivion

SurroundedByZulus
    Free Member

I think most people voted for “none of the above”, their votes don’t appear to have been counted though.

druidh
    Free Member

So – the normal election rules were followed, it’s just that a lot of folk want them changed after the fact?

SpokesCycles
    Free Member

Markie- it’s the same jumped up morons like yourself that have landed us with this unpleasant government trying to undo all the work the last on did trying to fill the massive voids in the country left by Thatcher and Major. While the last government wasn’t doing the best job the Conservatives are hell bent on destroying Britain now it’s only just got back up to fighting strength.

I feel depressed because of this government, genuinely sad, and almost every day I have something to be angry about because of the way they recklessly force through unreasonable laws passing it off as “savings”. Give it til the end of their term and the country will be on its knees.

Hopefully they won’t reach the end of their term but without the Liberals having any backbone they probably will…

grumm
    Free Member

So – the normal election rules were followed, it’s just that a lot of folk want them changed after the fact?

Many people myself included, wanted the electoral system changed long before the election, so that we didn’t end up with the ridiculous situation where a party that got a few percent more votes gets to completely rape the country as they see fit.

backhander
    Free Member

Give it til the end of their term and the country will be on its knees.

Have you missed something? It IS on its knees and it isn’t the current govts fault. Granted, it could get worse but for christs sake be open minded about it.

CaptainFlashheart
    Free Member

druidh – Member
    Oh – I should have added – as far a the politics threads go, I think that for many folk it is sheer frustration. Having “lost” the election……

TandemJeremy
    Free Member

Given the policies they are following it will get worse – much worse unless you are amongst the richest

druidh
    Free Member

grumm – Member

Many people myself included, wanted the electoral system changed long before the election, so that we didn’t end up with the ridiculous situation where a party that got a few percent more votes gets to completely rape the country as they see fit.

But it wasn’t – partly because the previous incumbents didn’t see it as a high enough priority in their 13 years in power. Maybe the fact that they’d “won” the last election with only 35% of the vote had something to do with it?

Papa_Lazarou
    Free Member

while I agree something urgently needs to be done to improve the economic situation, IMO much of what is currently happening seems excessive, rash and for ideological reasons.

I honestly can’t believe some of the **** that’s happening and the number/scale of election pledges being broken. I just find myself willing large scale civil unrest.

Lawmanmx
    Free Member

Cameron is just following orders by his/our OWNERS! we are FU**ED well and truly.

robdob
    Free Member

It’s all a waste of time arguing about this. There is a general feeling amongst the lefty supporters on here against anything the Tories will do. Even if in 3 years time the country is prosperous again and no one has suffered they’ll find a way to say it’s all bad. Every time I read a rant about the current government like this it just seems to be more swearing, more name calling, more irrational blaming, more sour grapes, from people who are great at spouting on forums about how bad the new government is but wouldn’t know how to run a country if it came with an instruction book.
    It almost makes me laugh now.

Papa_Lazarou
    Free Member

…and no one has suffered..

ffs, what planet are you on?

TandemJeremy
    Free Member

No one has suffered? How many folk are losing their jobs? How many folk are Having their pensions cut? how many folk are getting benefits cut?

walleater

Fanny farts!

Markie
    Free Member

Markie- it’s the same jumped up morons like yourself that have landed us with this unpleasant government trying to undo all the work the last on did trying to fill the massive voids in the country left by Thatcher and Major. While the last government wasn’t doing the best job the Conservatives are hell bent on destroying Britain now it’s only just got back up to fighting strength.<>snipped the rest>

Jumped up? Ooooo! Anyway, I’m certainly pleased that my vote helped shift Labour out of power. As for the rest of it, if only this forum had a ‘roll eyes’ icon.

It’s all a waste of time arguing about this. There is a general feeling amongst the lefty supporters on here against anything the Tories will do. Even if in 3 years time the country is prosperous again and no one has suffered they’ll find a way to say it’s all bad. Every time I read a rant about the current government like this it just seems to be more swearing, more name calling, more irrational blaming, more sour grapes, from people who are great at spouting on forums about how bad the new government is but wouldn’t know how to run a country if it came with an instruction book.
    It almost makes me laugh now.

+1!

I particularly like the folk missing the fact that Even if in 3 years time the country is prosperous again and no one has suffered they’ll find a way to say it’s all bad” is a rhetorical statement, it’s not that no one will suffer, it’s that even if no one suffered.

Also, Labour would have needed to cut if they had won the election. Labour cuts caring, Coalition cuts not? Tribal nonsense.

chakaping
    Free Member

No, a lot of people think the Tories are ****.

Try to keep up.

Viewing 40 posts - 1 through 40 (of 87 total)

The topic ‘Cameron rant.’ is closed to new replies.