Viewing 9 posts - 1 through 9 (of 9 total)
  • buying an inflatable beam/pole tent
  • fenboy

Hi advice required please

we’re thinking of buying one of these.

http://www.tiso.com/tiso-berg-1129814/berghaus-air-4-blue-tiso-berg-1129814

I’m old school and used to poles etc and this has got those inflatable things, is there any reason not to buy one??
    We will use it for family camping trips, not necessarily long ones but away for a weekend or a few days at a time with 2 kids. This is the right budget level and seems to be the right size for what we want.
    Has anyone got something similar?? or alternatives??
    Many Thanks

dooosuk
    Free Member

Happens that there was a just a thread yesterday on the same:
    http://singletrackworld.com/forum/topic/inflatable-tents-1

fenboy

ooh ta!

geetee1972
    Free Member

Let us know what you decide and why Fenboy. I’m looking to buy a tent just now also and was asking the same question in that thread you’ve just been directed to.

fenboy

geetee1972 will do.. in research mode today!

fenboy

for geetee1972

we ended up going for that tent and will try it out this coming week. We went for ease of putting up/taking down, looked like a good design layout wise, don’t care too much about size or weight as will be car camping with a large estate car! we’re not going on any expeditions up mountains in it but family campsites so it suits our needs

cheers

cheers_drive

We bought a Kampa Croyde Classic Air 6, polycotton. We get its first use next weekend.
    Where in the fens are you fen boy? I’m in Ely

fenboy

cheers_drive I’m from Yaxley so my feet won’t be quite as webbed as yours but I actually live in Fife now… :_0

cheers_drive

Hah, I’m not from the Fens just live there now. I am from Norfolk though my toes are somewhat joined

Viewing 9 posts - 1 through 9 (of 9 total)

The topic ‘buying an inflatable beam/pole tent’ is closed to new replies.