Viewing 6 posts - 1 through 6 (of 6 total)
  • British Cycling members and Wiggle. An experiment?
  • Speshpaul

As BC members you will have seen that you can get 10% off at wiggle.
    I priced some bits at wiggle the other day and its came £31.77. Then i remembered the 10% off. So i went to the BC website and re-did the order via them and the total cost was £31.77.

Would any other BC member with 5 minutes to kill fancy pricing up some kit via both sites. Would be interesting to see if my results were a one off or not.

gary

The discount does work, but it is discount against the un-discounted price. So if Wiggle discount something to 10% already, then you get the same price. If it is discounted to 5% then you can get an extra 5%, etc.

I have definitely saved a few pence in the past, though I haven’t ordered anything there for a while.

Speshpaul

Right, i see so a bit of smoke and mirrors then.

colonelwax
    Free Member

Think it’s the same for CTC members via the Wiggle/CTC shop, as gary said it’s discount on non-discounted stuff (if that makes sense)

gary

And, yes, if I go via the BC site, I get the 12% discount shown.

BristolPablo
    Free Member

is there anything not discounted at Wiggle?!… I’m not complaining mind, you have to be pretty unlucky to want something and have to pay rrp for it at Wiggle though!

Viewing 6 posts - 1 through 6 (of 6 total)

The topic ‘British Cycling members and Wiggle. An experiment?’ is closed to new replies.