Viewing 4 posts - 1 through 4 (of 4 total)
  • Bristol – Bikes Stolen
  • lfc856
    Free Member

Afternoon All,

Although by no means a regular poster, I thought I’d let you know that in the early hours of this morning (15/7) I had three mountain bikes stolen from my garage in Bristol (Fishponds).

If you can please keep an eye out if you’re in the Bristol area and inform the police if you see them about:

Ragley Piglet X7 hardtail (Green) with SLX disc brakes
    Giant Trance X4 full sus (White) in Small
    Novara hardtail bike (Blue/White), small with RST forks

Thank you,
    Mark

lfc856
    Free Member

Good News and Bad News!

Good: They’ve arrested the scrote that nicked the bikes
    Bad: Not before he set fire to the garage, supposedly to destroy the evidence he left behind (lots of blood)

On the plus side, the insurance company has been fantastic and would definitely recommend.

wallop

Cripes! So….. Who is this insurer you recommend? Will you get your bikes back off this scrote or are they long gone?

lfc856
    Free Member

Nah the bikes are long gone unfortunately, though I’m keeping an eye out when I’m out and about.

The insurance is through M&S/Axa and they’ve been a pleasure to deal with. They quickly got the garage secured following both events (burglary then fire two days later), and the payments for the stolen power tools & other bits were very quick. Bikes a bit slower, but that was down to us taking our time over the selection.

Viewing 4 posts - 1 through 4 (of 4 total)

The topic ‘Bristol – Bikes Stolen’ is closed to new replies.