Viewing 8 posts - 1 through 8 (of 8 total)
  • Breo watches
  • swisstony
    Free Member

Bought one last week and it keeps randomly changing the time, are they just cheap crap or have i got a duff one

petestuart
    Free Member

I had one and it would gain 10 minutes over about a fortnight. Shame – quite liked the quirky simplicity of it. I guess thats what you get for £10!

swisstony
    Free Member

Not ideal but i could cope with that, this changes the time and doesn't reset to 12.00 like you'd expect but to totally random times?

Midnighthour
    Free Member

I would take it back and change it, or if you can be bothered try a new battery in it.

I have 2 of these watches – one is consistant and stable, the other throws a wobble maybe once every 3 months, then is ok for ages. You are right about the randomness of its quirks though.

The one that is stable is very handy as its the most comfortable watch to wear I have ever had.

CHB

cheap tat.

nonk
    Free Member

my one is fine.

tomhughes46

Foolishly I bought two on an Easyjet flight last week. The one I gave to my GF is fine, but mine has become a random number generator. Sadly I don't remember (and can't find) getting a receipt, so have no idea how to return it 🙁

redthunder
    Free Member
Viewing 8 posts - 1 through 8 (of 8 total)

The topic ‘Breo watches’ is closed to new replies.