• This topic has 10 replies, 10 voices, and was last updated 6 years ago by nickc.
Viewing 11 posts - 1 through 11 (of 11 total)
  • Brendan and Josh do Schladming
  • Speeder

I’ve watched it a couple of times and just can’t conceive of being able to ride like that but then I am twice their age and I didn’t ride like that 20 years ago. Awesome stuff. 😀

Rorschach
    Free Member

“Siiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiick maaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaate”
    “Sooooooooooooooooo siiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiickkk maaaaaaaaaan”
    “Yeeeeeeeeeee fooooooooooooookin siccccccccccccccccccccccccccckkkkkkkkkkkk”
    “mmmmmmmaaaaaaaate siiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiick ffffffffukkkkkkkkkkkknn”
    “Mmmmmmmmmmmmmmnnnnnnnnnnnnnmmmmmmmmmmmnnmnmnmnmnmnmnmnmnmnmnmnmnmn foooooch”
    Cue thousands of Americans looking puzzled whilst trying to find subtitles..

howsyourdad1
    Free Member

Just amazing riding, fantastic video. I’d be bricking it riding that close to someone else too

shifter
    Free Member

Dog & Rat. Good pub.

reggiegasket
    Free Member

Great riding. Just stop talking, please.

kayak23

Mega 😀

jamesfts
    Free Member

Bren’s nac nac whip – ugh.

Video wouldn’t be anywhere near as good if they were clipped in – just saying.

DJTC
    Free Member

its fooking mint straight away innit.

amazing video.

bgascoyne
    Free Member

Great riding. Just stop talking, please.

+1

nickc

The whole film is pretty good, would recommend a viewing. Love the use of the text on the screen as they speak, and their enthusiasm for just ripping down the track is infectious.

It’s also pretty cool that given that they’re pro riders, but at heart they’re “just” riders. I think many of us have shouted pretty much the same things at our mates at places like that…

Viewing 11 posts - 1 through 11 (of 11 total)

The topic ‘Brendan and Josh do Schladming’ is closed to new replies.